BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Occuli Imperator

It would have to be Blood Angels colour scheme, anything else would stand out from the rest of my Blood Angels army. Though, I would be tempted to try out some of the heavy metal techniques in this months WD just need another 57 different paints and then I'll be ready

Veteran-Sergeant

I think it's going to be Blood Angels, but possibly use them as allies to my Star Phantoms marines in games Cheeky, but hey!
    +++The Imperator Contego Indomitable Fortress+++
    +++The 23rd Joint Assault Group+++

Scout

I'll be taking this operunity to start the deathwing army that got me interested in 40k last year but never started.

Veteran-Sergeant

Might do my own version of Blood Angels, or do Scythes for my army.

I haven't decided whether I'm going to GS and file all those drops into swords for Deathwing, or if I'm going to paint them the dreaded Blood Angels Orange. I'm tired of painting red, and the orange would be a nice homage to the original paint scheme.

Scout

leave them as is, that libby is so nice

Chaplain

I know I want them painted, but I'm not sure if I can fit them into the already bursting list of models I have lined up to paint. I may end up commissioning someone to do them. If I do, I'll have them done to 'Eavy Metal standards. I guess time will tell what I decide.

http://pitoftheoni.blogspot.com

Paint them up as Blood Angels when I've got some practise in on some old metal terminators (I've never painted terminators or blood angels before) and use them as allies for my very small female SM chapter (which I have made to annoy fluff-ultra-purists)

I'm thinking of converting them to the side of Chaos, since I want some Termies for my Chaos marines. I don't play any kind of Space Marine force otherwise.

Either that, or I'll just paint them up in BA colors for display.

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Grantavius Kennarius View Post
    I'm going to try to convert them to Dark Angels, because I play Dark Angels. I think that the 'blood drop' can be modified to be the bottom of a sword and then a hilt added to be a broken sword for Deathwing. Still haven't quite decided though.
    I was gonna do the same thing, convert them to Deathwing. after getting the box however there is just way too much Blood Angel iconography on them it would take way too long to do the conversions. I decided to paint them all BA and keep them in the box so Space Hulk will stay as a stand alone game.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast