BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Veteran-Sergeant

Default New to FOW need help!

Just purchased some British para troopers but what intelligence handbook do I need and what else do I need to buy to get a British army up and running. Any advice is welcome.
    Independently targeting particle beam phalanx. Vwap! Fry half a city with this puppy.

Scout

best book i know of for British Para's is is the "Bridge To Far" book. Frost is simply amazing. If you listen to WWPD one of the guys on there discuss's them in a battle report on their podcast just can't remember which episode it was. As far as what else to buy not really sure. Get the book and post a couple variants on list's see what would work the best. Then go buy the mini's thats usually the best way

Default Gear Hobs Manufacturers

i like the "Bridge To Far" book, aw sum very non fiction book written by Cornelius Ryan

[URL="http://www.gearhobs.net"]gear hobs manufacturers[/URL]

Scout

Default Also Check

I would also check Turning Tide. It combines all the Normandy crap into one book.

brit's paras are in Turning Tide and A Bridge too far, but if you wan't some more comibned force operation you may choose polish paras from ABTF. They don't have AT departament becous all guns landed on british sector but they was conected with XXX corps so your army may have some tanks