BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Scout

I've thought about using them several times, but it always ends up in the same situation as the spinefists for me. The gaunts can't afford to lower the str of their shooting any more, at least not in this current meta. I'm sure that if we saw more horde armies, or even just fewer of those cowardly metal boxes, it would have more of a place. I've toyed with the idea of fielding them, just to mess with peoples heads, but with the people I play, the fact i'm playing Nids is a surprise enough. (All MEQ all the time...those slackers)

At least the option is there for those of us with the old models. Id rather be able to than not
    For the Empire-----CHARGE!!!!!!!!!

I just chalk these up as another thing in the nid dex that doesn't make a whole lot of sense outside of making us buy more models or rip the arms off our old ones. (so many mangled Warriors and Carnifex ) Spine fists were the goto cheap option in the last version of the dex. Then lo and behold, they are more expensive than the arguably superiour basic weapon... and the ones you spawn come with too so you'll need the models anyway if you have any Tervigons.

Quote Originally Posted by FTE-Charge!!! View Post
    At least the option is there for those of us with the old models. Id rather be able to than not
    I'm all for them being there... just wish the rules were good or interesting in some way.
    Could have been a free upgrade, would have been ok.
    Could have had some niche weapon characteristics, AP, sniper, ignore cover, poison (come to think of it why don't nids have any poison shooting?).... anything.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12