Default 1500 GK Gunline Cult

Quote Originally Posted by List
    HQ

Inquisitor w/ 3 Servo Skulls
    Coteaz

ELITES

Vindicare Assassin

TROOPS

3 Plasma Servitors, Jokaero, Psyker, Chimera (HB/ML)
    3 Plasma Servitors, Jokaero, Psyker, Chimera (HB/ML)
    3 Plasma Warriors w/ Meltabombs, 5 DCAs, Psyker, 2 Crusaders, Chimera w/ Dozer Blade (HB/ML)
    3 Plasma Warriors w/ Meltabombs, 5 DCAs, Psyker, 3 Crusaders, Chimera w/ Dozer Blade (HB/ML)

HEAVY SUPPORT

Psyfleman Dread
    Psyfleman Dread
    Psyfleman Dread
    Coteaz makes the Henchmen become Troops. He and the other Inquisitor join the two Servitor units, and provide for anti-infantry fire (or secondary anti-tank). The Dreads are the main anti-tank units, cracking transports open for the Henchmen to gobble up. The Vindicare Assassin can either tace care of tanks, or deal with troublesome models. I go for Plasmaguns on the Warriors since I have quite a lot of anti-tank already, and the meltabombs are a cheap way out of fights with dreads, or another way to deal with vehicles (other than, you know, 3-6 S7 shots).
    Chimeras are HB/ML because I'd rather thin out enemies from a distance than get close. The DCA Chimeras don't want to get close before the enemy has been softened up, and ranged weapons on the Chimeras help them do something in the meantime.
    The Jokaero are what trouble me the most. Are they really worth it, or should I spend those points elsewhere?

The list strikes me as pretty balanced, with good assault/counterassault to back up the shooting. It's a bit like an IG list, only somewhat better in combat.

Chapter-Master

Skulls aren't worth taking an Inquisitor just for them, especially since you don't have any deepstriking. That saves you 34 points for a few more bodies.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

The Inquisitor is for the Plasma Servitors. I just gave him skulls because I had a few points left over.