BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Slaanesh Daemon lists 500pts and onwards

So, we are starting an escalation campaign thingy in my group soon to help build up some of the newer players armies, and as per [URL="http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?t=14649"]this thread[/URL] I'm thinking of starting a Slaanesh daemon list. Here is the basic 500pts list

Keeper of Secrets

10 Daemonettes

10 Daemonettes

(Lol.)

That leaves twenty points to spare for some extra bits, perhaos unholy might for the KoS to help it open vehicles and an instrument of Chaos for one of the Daemonette groups. The KoS is non-negotiable though I realise it eats up the points, I want to use the model in the linked thread and I think it will make a better KoS than a daemon princess. I'm also not particularly fussed about winning, I want a fluffy, fun list tha thopefully can win.

So what do you think?

To bump it up to 750 I'm thinking a group of 8 seekers, a few fiends and perhaps a few more upgrades.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Given that you need your keeper to be everywhere at once, soporific musk might be a better option to get the hit and run rule. 7 attacks on the charge at 2D6+6 should reliably open most tanks.

If you need to obey the FOC, I don't see much else that you can do at 500 points. If FOC doesn't apply, you could swap one of the daemonette units for fiends.

Ooh, good point. Soporific Musk does seem much more Slaaneshesque too. I've never played a Daemon list before, nor had that much experience fighting them (at least, not Slaanesh) so I'm really not that familiar with how they work.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Ok sO I've bought some boxes of Daemonettes and will pre-order the Banelegions KoS soon. So what on earth do I do with them on the battlefield? Charge wantonly at the enemy and hope for the best? Come to think of it I'm not quite clear on the best way to deploy a deepstriking CC army.