BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Bretonnians Nov-Jan?

Quote Originally Posted by RollanLiCavaliers1214
    Well, we'll see in January at the latest.

There's been a bit of direct leakage at GW Germany, which I thought I should share. At the present, Brets are scheduled to be released between November and January, though there appear to be some kinks in the system they have to work out, hence the span of three months. No further details as of yet, as ony the release schedule has so far made its way out. (Although only the Lady knows how many last-minute screw ups could postpone that still further... we've seen it before! )
    There has been talk about several plastic kits, though I am wary of that, as GW has sometimes developed plastic kits that were withdrawn at the last minute (a Dwarf character set was scrapped, and two of the concept minis - a dwarf king on oathstone and a BSB - were released in metal instead). I'm hearing two at least, but well... big surprise there, as every new army book has come with at least two new plastic sets in th recent past.

Would anybody know if the timing is significant in any way? I'm guessing it will have some effect that we are being published after the release of Storm of Magic.

And guys... let's keep the "yeah, sure, reliable source" jokes down to a minimum, please. This is the good stuff, rumour-wise.
    From the Round Table of Bretonnia
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Veteran-Sergeant

well its the first I've heard of an actual date range set up rather than speculation. Brets will always have a place in my Warhammer Cabinet so this is a welcome rumour.

First-Captain

I also have a couple of rumours to add, a 6 man knight kit that can make either questing or grail knights and a plastic trebuchet kit that makes either standard trebuchet or a fireball ish throwing catapult. There is also slated a plastic lord kit suitable for king leon.

The source also supports a late year early next year release.
    Last edited by gcsmith; 04-20-2011 at 12:59 PM.
    For the Greater good.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    From the Round Table of Bretonnia
    you frequent it?

Nifty, never thought I would see a BOLS member there
    The Dark Angels, The Emperor's First, and Finest!
    A moment of Laxity spawns a lifetime of Heresy

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Aenir View Post
    you frequent it?

Nifty, never thought I would see a BOLS member there
    what's wrong with that? I'm over there too.... Lurking most time, but I'm still there.

John M.

Librarian

nothing wrong, just suprising!
    The Dark Angels, The Emperor's First, and Finest!
    A moment of Laxity spawns a lifetime of Heresy

I visit as many hobby forums as I can, trawling for both rumours and modelling ideas. Including the RToB, though in this case I got the rumour via Warseer, must have missed the original post.

A small update from Harry, he doesn't think Bretonnians are coming in Nov-Jan, though he admits the TK came earlier than he expected so its not completely impossible.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

First-Captain

I hope they come after christmas, so i can get loads of the new GW Stuff and FW stuff . Probs is ill be at uni by then so might be too poor

And eldargirl u going legionary?
    For the Greater good.

Is that like going commando? Hehe, no I can't make it to Legionary unfortunately.

First-Captain

damn would be nice to meet u lol, and people from bols anyway
    For the Greater good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast