BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Thread: FoW Vietnam?

Default FoW Vietnam?

Ok, so what is the deal with FoW Vietnam? I see mini's available and I see that there is a logo, but I did not see a ruleset. Is a ruleset being developed? Any details would be awesome!!

I saw these in my FLGS the other day and noticed the FoW:Vietnam rules insert in the wargaming quarterly: I donnn't think is an actual rulebook or supplement in it's own right yet.

What I would like to know is why there is a Vietnam ruleset but not a WWII Pacific set (read Japanese Armies) yet?!

J69

Adeptus Custodes

Isn't nearly everyone is going to want to play as the americans?
    More Necromunda please.

Scout

Book is comign out later, rule set is only in the Magazine wile they are around

I have to say that this smells of weak attempt to expand a game that has hit critical mass
    Last edited by TheBitzBarn; 04-23-2011 at 03:05 PM.

Brother-Sergeant

I want a small horde of HCM's black pajama'ed irregulars. I was going to start putting them together next month.

Funny thing, I am actually in the 1st Squadron 7th Cavalry, and have been for the last 5 years (In the Army, stationed on Hood). It would be pretty nifty to have some Hueys with the sabers on them, but instead I think I will go with the good ole' Red Star.
    http://templarindustries.blogspot.com/
    Black Templar 10th Crusade - Est. Fall 1999 - A Decade on Crusade