BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: British People!

Veteran-Sergeant

Bleedin' typical. I've spent fours years living in Guildford... and now I'm gone, again. Ho hum.

Veteran-Sergeant

emperors mercy from cambridge here!

Veteran-Sergeant

Just a quick point for our former colonials.

You have set up 'british' fora for London, Birmingham and Manchester. Is it worth pointing out that a lot of us in Britian are not English? We're Welsh, Scottish and Irish too. How about dumping the last two english cities and adding Cardiff, Edinburgh and Belfast...?

Battle-Brother

Another Londoner here, born and bred.

I hail from the somerset town of Weston-super-Mare, and despite what my Londoner freinds say it's no damn village!

I have a sizeable Tau force, a handful of IG wich is the beginning of a full army, and a set of AoBR SM which I'm going to be painting up as a teaching army to help get my freinds into 40k.

I'm also attending Games Day, getting the coach from the Bristol Central store!

Chapter-Master

Smile Huh

hi from glasgow
    nice weather out the window its just rain rain rain.

Why no fourm for scotland

Librarian

Sean Smith (TSINI) Signing in,

I'm from Devizes, it sounds russian I know, but its in the heart of Wiltshire (ooh arrr, oi can't read and oi can't wroite, but that dun't really matter, oi come from the West Country and oi can droive a tratter!)

"You Don't Get Suprises Living In Devizes" as said by the Wurzels
    "Wiltshire born, Wiltshire Bred, Strong in the arm and thick in the 'ead"

so after all that, i have 2 Guard armies (although one is old and badly painted) both are apoc sized. but i'm most likely to use my current army the "Lucky 88th" which is ever-expanding.

I'm always contactable on my blog [url]http://lucky8th.blogspot.com[/url]

looking for some fun players to join me and a few mates on a fluff campaign at nottingham Warhammer World sometime in the future.

need to be 18+, able to get to nottingham for a few weekdays (if we do it midweek while the schools are open WW will be empty )
    Conscription in the Lucky 88th
    http://lucky88th.blogspot.com

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by Grabnutz View Post
    Just a quick point for our former colonials.

You have set up 'british' fora for London, Birmingham and Manchester. Is it worth pointing out that a lot of us in Britian are not English? We're Welsh, Scottish and Irish too. How about dumping the last two english cities and adding Cardiff, Edinburgh and Belfast...?
    Because Birmingham has a higher population than Cardiff, Edinburgh and Belfast, with Manchester just more than Cardiff and Belfast?

Statistically therefore there are more WH40K players in Birmingham & Manchester than the majority of the other British captials

Aint no shandy drinking Southerner!

Howay the lads etc.

Originally from North Co. Durham (Blackhill, Crookhall, Delves Lane, etc) I am now resident in Hexham. Which apparently makes me a 'posh' Geordie. Or something.

I play SM (own chapter) with lots of IG boxes building up for my IG army.
    No.1 son plays Necron when he can get his teenage arse in gear.
    No.2 son plays 'nids... with Orks building up (and they are noisy dammit)

Veteran-Sergeant

Giles (ggg) here, waging The Emperor's wars in Upminster Essex (the heretics round here can be identified by their white socks)- although thinking about moving to the east midlands for work and I am pleased to see a really strong gaming community up there.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast