BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Chaplain

Grey Knight Purifier Force-

Crowe - 150

5 Purifiers - 2 Incinerators, 2 Halberds, D.Hammer, Rhino - 169

5 Purifiers - 1 Psycannon, 3 Halberds, D.Hammer, Rhino - 181

Very small strike force. Would probably be very hard to win, but I think once you get any of them into close combat it would be hard to beat. I might even leave the squad with the psycannon protecting an objective and send Crowe in their Rhino at the enemy. If I keep mobile and in cover for long enough until I can get into combat under my terms

Brother-Sergeant

sometimes you have to do things just because you can

Lord Kaldor Draigo
    and 4 1 man paladin squads

Librarian

sometimes you have to do things just because you can

Lord Kaldor Draigo
    and 4 1 man paladin squads
    That is an awesome list; perfectly summarises why GK are different to normal marines. I heartily approve.

Haemonculous, liquifier gun 60

Wracks x4, Venom w/ extra splinter cannon 105

Wracks x4, Venom w/ extra splinter cannon 105

Ravager 2x Dark Lances 1x Disintegrator Cannon, Flickerfield 115
    Ravager 2x Dark Lances 1x Disintegrator Cannon, Flickerfield 115
    Also a cool list; can't do it until the Venom is released, but that's probably made the cut.

155: Daemon Prince, Warp Time, Wings
    100: 6x Chaos Space Marines, Melta
    35: Rhino
    100: 6x Chaos Space Marines, Melta
    35: Rhino
    75: Obliterator
    I like this list a lot as well; I can't help but think the Obliterator might end up being a little redundant all on his own, and that it might be worth swapping out the melta for plasma (because you don't really get that much heavy armour at 500pts, but you do run into a frakton of heavy infantry.)

Veteran-Sergeant

Nidz;

HQ-Tervigon + AG/TS + Cat

Troop- Tervigon + AG/TS + Cat
    Troop- Termagants x 22

or
    HQ-Prime
    T-Termagant x 10
    T-Termagant x 10
    T-Tervigon
    T-Tervigon

Librarian

Oops I forgot to describe the play style here. The entire army would gunboat, obviously. The disintegrators are there to provide crucial anti-MEQ support, which the army would otherwise lack. The first turn, every gun capable of doing damage shoots enemy tanks. Flank up the side, get in the rear. Biggest challenge with this list is green tide orks. Too many bodies and a smaller space means that every passed cover save is a huge blow to me. Easiest challenge is foot space marines, should remove 1-t squads a turn with this setup.

Librarian

Biggest challenge with this list is green tide orks. Too many bodies and a smaller space means that every passed cover save is a huge blow to me.
    Possibly; those Venoms should put out quite a lot of firepower. You could swap out some of the Dark lances for Disintegrators, perhaps?

Librarian

Only 4-5 wounds on average with splinter cannons. I did switch out a DL on each ravager for a disintegrator, because you need at least for to reliably kill a tank in my experience. And by reliably I mean "any chance at all." But they are great for lkilling MCs and guys like those paladins mentioned above.

Librarian

True. I'd love to see how that DE list fares against Draigo and his four Paladin. I honestly don't know which way that battle would go...

HQ
    Coteaz
    Inquisitor

TROOPS
    3 Servitors w/ Plasma Cannons, Chimaera w/ Multilaser and Heavy Flamer
    3 Servitors w/ Plasma Cannons, Chimaera w/ Multilaser and Heavy Flamer

ELITES
    Vindicare Assassin

Coteaz has found you wanting, and he'll stop at nothing to make you pay for your heresy. Bearing the power of the inquisition, he requisitions the firepower needed to deal with the likes of you. But while you take cover from the plasma fire that relentlessly hammers your position, the Assassin takes aim from a different direction, and you cannot hide from the Emperor's holy wrath...

Quote Originally Posted by thecactusman17 View Post
    Only 4-5 wounds on average with splinter cannons. I did switch out a DL on each ravager for a disintegrator, because you need at least for to reliably kill a tank in my experience. And by reliably I mean "any chance at all." But they are great for lkilling MCs and guys like those paladins mentioned above.
    I didn't think you were allowed to mix different kinds of weapons on the same ravager?

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast