Hi peeps,

I read the white scars fluff last night and loved the way they seemed to me almost monks and used to hide in the white sands of there home planet and attack the orks turning there robes red, and this gave me a cool idea for converting and modeling then painting white scars, without painting white...

I have gone and found the bits that will make my commander and would to know what you guys thik, I will type the idea here to give you a rough image and then add to this post as the model progresses, I intend to do my entire 1500pts this way so let me know if you think im being a muppet...

ok the commander is going to have a standard bike with the only bike alteration being on the front pannel as I will use the ravenwing front with the wings (no icon) then my commander will be sporting the ravenwing robed riders legs, a robed body with the aquilla showing at front and a hooded bare head, he will be stearing with his left arm and also have a storm shiled strapped to this arm, in his right arm he will be wielding a relic blade and for shoulder pads I would use the champion pads out of the command squad box

so my commander will be all monked (robed) up as per the fluff and riding his bike, with a twin linked boltgun for ranged and a relic blade and storm shield for the charge

NOTE: only the commander will be getting the ravenwing wings on the front of his bike, the rest of the army will be generic bikes

I then will paint the robes a mixture of white and red and also diffrent shades of red to show as per the fluff they have slaughterd someone along them way and are now blood stained

thanks in advance