BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Chaplain

Default Chaos Lord in Termy Armour?

Maybe you can help me out with this one. It doesn't look like Terminator Armour to me.

[url]http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?catId=cat440207a&prodId=prod1090 190[/url]

I'm thinking of grabbing him for a Wolf Lord conversion. He's wearing artificer armour (so he can drop with his mates). Maybe it's just the angle, but it looks too small to be termy armour.

Can anyone confirm how big the armour is?
    Hi ho! Hi ho! Its off to Krump we go!

Quote Originally Posted by Skragger View Post
    Maybe you can help me out with this one. It doesn't look like Terminator Armour to me.

[url]http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?catId=cat440207a&prodId=prod1090 190[/url]

I'm thinking of grabbing him for a Wolf Lord conversion. He's wearing artificer armour (so he can drop with his mates). Maybe it's just the angle, but it looks too small to be termy armour.

Can anyone confirm how big the armour is?
    I have like 2 of thows models. It is most defiantly terminator Armour, and due to the pose/rock he stands taller then any terminators.

Chaplain

Curses! Thanks for replying and letting me know Lockark! Nice model, but the wrong size for Skjald Trask of the Space Vikings = (.

Quote Originally Posted by Skragger View Post
    Curses! Thanks for replying and letting me know Lockark! Nice model, but the wrong size for Skjald Trask of the Space Vikings = (.
    No problem. Always happy to help. May I suggest some alternatives?

Their is a conversion for "true scale" marines people call the "doghouse" method. In it you use the Legs from a Warrioir of Chaos instead of the normal SM legs. You could try that to help make your hero unit stand out. (I do this for my CSM characters)

You also could try using the Champ bits from the Chaos Knight Set to make a hero that has suitable special looking weapons and Armour.

Chaplain

Hmm.. I'll have to try that. its a counts-as (prepares for XTREME TROLLIN'!) Space Wolves army, but the fluff gives them a chaos twinge, so I'm looking for the spikeyness of chaos (but I'll be removing the obvious symbols of chaos). Space Vikings! Raidin and pillagin!