BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Thread: SoCal Slaughter

Chapter-Master

Default SoCal Slaughter

Anyone planning on going to the [URL="http://bloodofkittens.com/events/2011/05/28/socal-slaughter-in-space-3/"]SoCal Slaughter [/URL]in the LA area? A good chunk of my gaming group is headed down there, and I'm looking forward to seeing how my new GKs do in a real tournament.
    Last edited by DarkLink; 05-13-2011 at 10:29 AM.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Chaplain

I went to the website, and it looked like 5e Grey Knights weren't legal for Summer 2011. That seemed strange.

I will not be going because the only army I have to play in the tournament is necrons, which I won't take until they get a new codex. I typically have 20 wracks in my lists, and I am waiting for the new minis to come out. Until they come out and I get them painted or until necrons get a new codex, I'm going to have to GTFO. ;P

Chapter-Master

They are legal, but that original post was up before the GK codex came out so I don't think they were sure whether or not the codex would be ready for the tournament.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.