BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
    This is not the case. The Banewolf is a fast vehicle and the Chemical Cannon is a defensive weapon. You can move 12" and fire the turret and hull weapons. Banewolves are pretty sweet.
    S2 FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by RocketRollRebel View Post
    thank you for the replys!

The power fist is a bit of a waste I'll admit but I had 15pts laying around so I went with it just for the heck of it although I could trade that and the GL's for 3 plasma guns.

As for the demolishers they are already kinda modeled like that so they are stuck that way I guess but I'm a fan . I dont hesitate to move them when I need to and usually shoot off the demolisher cannon and a plasma cannon and the las cannon is just there for additional ap2 to avoid any pesky sneaky wound allocation. Besides a large blast and two small blasts kill orks just as well as heavy bolters
    Actually you'll still be 15pts short for 3 plasma guns, you can have 2 PG or 3 meltas, or drop some more points elsewhere.

And what kind of hobbist are you anyway. If you can't change your Demolishers, the answer is to buy some more.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
    This is not the case. The Banewolf is a fast vehicle and the Chemical Cannon is a defensive weapon. You can move 12" and fire the turret and hull weapons. Banewolves are pretty sweet.
    Whoops. I stand corrected, it is a fast vehicle and the Chem cannon is S1. I was thinking of the Devildog.

I stand by my statement that the MM is probably not worth the points however.

The Devil Dog is pretty cool too. It can move 6" and shoot 2 melta weapons out to 24". A melta on a fast vehicle is pretty scary. It has a 36" radius potential kill zone. BS3 or not, your opponent has to respect its potential and it will be high on the "to kill list".

Scout

Default hey

yea his list is pretty solid i have seen it in action i have to say the guard did get a big boost from their new codex

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12