BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    First-Captain

Default New New Dark Eldar!

[url]http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/armySubUnitCats.jsp?catId=cat440160a&rootCatGameSt yle=wh40k[/url]

They look AWESOME!

Last edited by energongoodie; 05-11-2011 at 05:10 AM.

Now I see why GW only publish less than half the models in a new book, they wait to steal the publics conversion ideas! namely sticking gargoyle wings on scourges and using the vyper kit to make a venom!
    just kidding, they look great! love the parasite engines! and plastic scourges douy!!!!!
    Last edited by mallet_man; 05-11-2011 at 05:54 AM.

I'm surprised by the Talos/Cronus designs - not what I was expecting. However, I am very pleased - all the more so by the Scourge designs.
    Dark Eldar 4000pts, Eldar 2000pts, Dark Angels 2500pts, Tau 2000pts.

These are great!

Really you think that the Design Studio that has access to EVERY GW MODEL Stole form the community are you so Diluted to think you and me are that important to the design team. If you thought of it trust me they had already especially seeing how they have been working on this line since December 2008.

The Dark Eldar and Eldar are Cousins so it surprises you that the Viper and Venom are based on the same chassis. We stole their ideas but they had not released them as of yet.

i was just kidding mate chill out

The Razorwing:
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Holy crap they're gorgeous. Gotta buy 2 of them as well!

Where are these from? Looks like WD
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

The Facebook page of a GW store, via Warseer. Whether from WD or something else stores have I don't know.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chaplain

Scourges= proof that GW can actually make some plastic swooping hawks.
    Now all we need is an eldar update and they should come along...(waits optimistically)
    Master Bryss and I build conversions IN A SHED. WITH CLIPPERS N' GLUE!
    Hi, I'm Titans newest recruit. PREPARE TO BE PURGED!!!

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast