BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Librarian

Default Ravenwing vehicles

Well, here they are. Don't let me stop you now:

www.GardenNinja.com

Chaplain

impresive, just the battle force painted up then???

currently working on a line of sci-fi bunkers and tunneling, input always appreciated

Looking great! Put mine to shame!

Veteran-Sergeant

They are great, but it makes me a little sad that the barrels aren't drilled.

Still mulling over my approach to the Ravenwing, the wing bits being the stumbling block. I like the simple gold approach. Very reminiscent of the Heresy Era colours used on the [URL="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Descent-Angels-Heresy-Mitchel-Scanlon/dp/1844165086/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1305201093&sr=8-1#_"]Descent of Angels cover[/URL].

Nice reduced pallete overall.

Librarian

I hadn't seen that cover, but I like that scheme. The white interior shoulderpads do make them look a tad like Black Templars, but with the gold it could be pulled off very well.

I say you should lean in that direction for your force.

www.GardenNinja.com

Veteran-Sergeant

Clearly the Black Templars just stole their old style. After all they didn't exist yet, thus proving once again that green is best...wait, that sounded a tad Orky.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by FastEd View Post
    Clearly the Black Templars just stole their old style. After all they didn't exist yet, thus proving once again that green is best...wait, that sounded a tad Orky.
    Well, Lionel Johnson didn't exactly approve the move from black to green, did he? I mean, that's a pretty serious thing to do without your primarch's permission.

And the Deathwing went all the way off to white- just because some primitive planet was covered in Genestealers. I don't know that Lionel would approve there either.

www.GardenNinja.com

Alot of talent here. But you NEED to drill you barrels. It's like not basing your models.. its glaring

You may also benifit from some static grass