BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Beamo View Post
    I've got a question for you BigRed:

Assuming I stay within the same codex, can I bring a different army list from one game to the next?
    Per BigRed: "Yes"
    Favorite Team Mate - 40k Narrative (Heresy) WARGames Con 2013
    Favorite Player - 40k Narrative (Armageddon) WARGames Con 2011
    Favorite Opponent - Warmachine Steamroller - WARGames Con 2010

Veteran-Sergeant

I'm bringing Red Scorpions to the Badab campaign. Haven't had as much time to work on them as I'd like, but it's looking pretty good. I think I can get 3000pts fully painted, or near enough.
    Embarking =/= Nemesis Force Weapon

I am sorry it took me so long to read this.

Hmmm I can have my Celestial Lions there for Armageddon. Since Armageddon is where the Celestial Lions get annihilated.

Crap means I need to buy a different ticket.
    Last edited by OdinStormfist; 07-02-2011 at 05:52 PM.

Battle-Brother

Default Big Thanx!

I just want to say a big thanx to everyone that was on the Armageddon track. Once again, we had a great blend of personalities and awesome looking armies, to make this a truly memorable event.

Regarding next year's tracks, I know that a number of ideas were kicked around as possibilities and I'd like to comment on them:

1. Dornian Heresy could be an extremely interesting possibility, but their are no codexes to support some of the more interesting choices. Given the nature of the game, I seriously doubt that a balanced effort necessary to support a large scale set of games will be available by next year.

So although I would love to see the DH played, I would have to vote against it at this time.

2. Kastorel-Novem: I know why Rabscutle wants this track...it's where his Orks get revenge on the Elysians. It could be interesting, but historically, is pretty much a butt whipping by one side on the other.

3. Vraks: There ought to be a fair number of Grey Knights armies to supplement Krieg, Guard, etc. We might consider focusing on the third book so that there's a reason to have the GK around the entire narrative set.

4. Pre-Heresy: Always a winner and it would seem that the basic campaign track ought to work, even though the army lists might need touching up.

5. Badab: It sure looked like it worked this year, so that is a possibility

6. IA11: This is a dark horse, though it would be pretty interesting to see tons (metric or otherwise) of Dark Eldar and Eldar on the table.

Anyway, thanx for the wonderful experience and I look forward to next year.

Cheers,

Honda

Battle-Brother

At this juncture, I'll play whatever, honestly.

Whether I bring wolves or thousand sons depends on what gets decided, and what I have time to make.

had an awesome time on the Badab table. I had to cut out early so didnt get to see who won!?!?! not that it matteres lol. Also has anyone posted pics of the apoc games? either here or on their own blogs? thanks

I posted all the photos I took on my blog... [url]www.hatetoad.com[/url]
    Favorite Team Mate - 40k Narrative (Heresy) WARGames Con 2013
    Favorite Player - 40k Narrative (Armageddon) WARGames Con 2011
    Favorite Opponent - Warmachine Steamroller - WARGames Con 2010

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12