BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Librarian

Default Inquisitor Players Come Forth!!!

lets get the ball rolling, with a simple Inquisitor based thread

1. Who Are You?
    2. Who Are Your Characters?
    3. Do you have a blog/site based on them
    4. How have you found the game system so far?

1. I'm TSINI (Sean) 23, UK
    2. My characters are a slightly questionable Inquisitor (Inquisitor Lord Payne) and his retinue of a psycher and a few servo warriors. they go looking for trouble, and generally make it worse.
    3. [url]http://lucky88thinq.blogspot.com/[/url]
    4. I havent had the delight of a full on game as of yet, my original opponent has since dissapeared so i'm now looking into creating my own "loyaist" forces to fight against, all i'dneed then is to find opponent players to join in and take controlof one of my warbands. the few short games i have played were great fun, ive even spent an action point "flicking the bird" at an enemy character, only to be gunned down by two inferno round boltguns. i like to think the defiant hand was still there.
    Last edited by TSINI; 09-02-2009 at 11:06 AM.
    Conscription in the Lucky 88th
    http://lucky88th.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by TSINI View Post
    lets get the ball rolling, with a simple Inquisitor based thread

1. Who Are You?
    I'm known on 40k related sites variously as Heroka Vendile or just Vendile (and Euan to those who've met me in person).
    I have a number of characters, Inquisitors Vendile and Itholian being my main two.
    Nope, but I am a member of the long-standing and recently returned online hub for Inquisitor players - [url]www.the-conclave.co.uk/forum[/url]
    So far? I've been playing for about 3 years now; been to several Conclave gatherings at Warhammer World and one Inquisitor GT there; and am an acquaintance of the guy currently developing Inquisitor v2.0

1. I'm TSINI (Sean) 23, UK
    2. My characters are a slightly questionable Inquisitor (Inquisitor Lord Payne) and his retinue of a psycher and a few servo warriors. they go looking for trouble, and generally make it worse.
    3. [url]http://lucky88thinq.blogspot.com/[/url]
    4. I havent had the delight of a full on game as of yet, my original opponent has since dissapeared so i'm now looking into creating my own "loyaist" forces to fight against, all i'dneed then is to find opponent players to join in and take controlof one of my warbands. the few short games i have played were great fun, ive even spent an action point "flicking the bird" at an enemy character, only to be gunned down by two inferno round boltguns. i like to think the defiant hand was still there.
    Nice model Sean, get yourself over to the Conclave (I'm of the opinion that you don't see demo charges modelled well very often in INQ), where you can probably find a local(-ish (no promises)) player, get advice on getting other people into the game in your area, and join in with all the fun at the fair, so-to-speak.

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by TSINI View Post

1. Who Are You?
    I'm the one (Johnny), York, England
    My charecter is a freelance Rifle assasin and his young son. Show up, kill stuff, get paid and disappaer before anyone see's him.
    No, not yet...
    I love the story based gameplay, when I shot an inquisitor in the groin, then used the rest of my actions to sit and smirke!
    Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none.

i play a dark mechanicus magos but am having a bit of a problem, i dont want to spend loads on a warband for him, so i either have to make him powerful but not marine like or sell him.

any ideas on what to do.
    the most im going to do for his warband is a daemon machine i have bitz for other than that no more

Veteran-Sergeant

Hi, I'm Valdore (James).

Character-wise I use Commodore Dylan Hunt most of the time, custom, based off the character from Andromeda. Custom rules for weapon etc.

And for those times when people annoy me beyond belief, I can always crack out my secret weapon, Brother-Captain Typhus of the Exorcists. Sadly, I've still only used him once, in a trial game to see just how sick the marines are! He's mostly a display model and a nice one for me to paint etc.

[URL="http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d139/JCspeedy/Inquisitor/?action=view&current=P6130123.jpg"]Hunt Pic[/URL] (Sadly I only have the one pic of him online, and it's not a great one! Typhus is next door still in progress at the time I took the picture!)

[URL="http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d139/JCspeedy/Inquisitor/Latest%20Inquisitor%20pics/?action=view&current=P1300145_small.jpg"]Typhus Pics[/URL] (Click through for others)

I also have the bits somewhere for a Grey Knight Conversion, I just haven't built up the willpower to get started on it yet! Again, more of a display model than a playing character though.

No blog/site, though I did used to enjoy the game. My only criticism of the system is that nowhere near enough people play it, it's been years since I've played.
    Last edited by Valdore; 01-01-2010 at 06:33 PM.
    +++The Imperator Contego Indomitable Fortress+++
    +++The 23rd Joint Assault Group+++

Initiate

My name is Seth. I live and game in the Madison, Wisconsin area. My Brother(Cole) and I have around about 25 figures built, painted and based. The two of us have another 20-30 figures in various stages of completion. We have been playing since the games release, but other projects have taken or time and intrests.

Ferran
    Loads of models in various states of completion but since December I've decided to paint them all! Progress is ok.
    [url]http://sixtymetalmen.blogspot.com/[/url]

Veteran-Sergeant

1. I be Lucidum
    2. I'm just getting started, but my character so far include the Genestealer Cult "Brotherhood of the Undevoured" and their nefarious nemesis (nemeses?) of the Ordo Xenos and Magos Biologis. Cult characters include Brother Vuera, the Magus, as well as a Ymgarl Genestealer patriarch. As for the others, that remains to be seen.
    3. I'm on The Conclave and Arcadian Smuggler's Guild, but have yet to make a sight devoted to my work.
    4. Sadly...I love the game, and want to see more of it, and would greatly enjoy seeing more models and rules produced by GW, but that most likely won't happen soon.

Veteran-Sergeant

Valdore again, I'm in the process of converting the Artemis model and some other Inq bitz into a Grey Knight, if any of you are interested, not as a model for play, that would be somewhat . . . unfair for the competition! But as a display model for myself, or possibly the local store, depending if the Manager minds it or not! Thread is [URL="http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?t=6837"]here[/URL]
    +++The Imperator Contego Indomitable Fortress+++
    +++The 23rd Joint Assault Group+++

1. I be Anon! here, Metellus on The Conclave, and either Mark or 'OMG it's coming towards me' in that imaginary place some people call reality.

2. Just got into =I= so not much so far, but I've started up a warband based around the insanely charismatic Inquisitor Calsine and assorted hangers-on/blackmailers.

3. No site for my models as of yet, as so far my collection consists of the aforementioned Calsine in a half-painted state (in which he will remain until the end of my GCSEs) and an unassembled ex-Guardsman. Not the kind of thing that the blogosphere would really be interested in :P

4. Haven't managed to get a game in yet, but sometime in the next two months I shall be participating in a local campaign to get me started - if all goes well, I might be posting pics and fluff later on.