BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Brother-Sergeant

Default New Dark Eldar Haemonculus Model + Citadel Finecast Range

Not sure how old this info is yet, but I haven't found it on the BoLS site yet so I figured I'd post up and see what people thought

Source:[URL="http://natfka.blogspot.com/2011/05/clear-pic-of-new-resin-haemonculi-and.html#more"]http://natfka.blogspot.com/2011/05/clear-pic-of-new-resin-haemonculi-and.html#more[/URL]
    Last edited by Ulthwé Guardian; 05-19-2011 at 04:08 AM.

Chaplain

Looks cool. I wonder what the 'classified' photo to the right is. Another SC or a Court of the Archon mini?

I didn't see any necrons.

was talking to a game store guy when i bought paint. He expects to have some of the new resins in the next week. He specifically said archon, and beasts...I was surprised as I wouldnt have thought archons would be sold out by now, but we shall see...

Veteran-Sergeant

Damn, great to see some news on this stuff (and any new DE stuff)

Thanks.

Brother-Sergeant

I've gotta admit I wasn't expecting the Haemonculus to look so similar to the artwork in the Dark Eldar codex (p37). At first I didn't like his 'floating posture' but when I remembered using the the old Haemonculi models, they had a habit of 'blurring' into to a squad when they joined it. They bore more semblance of an upgrade character than an Independent character. So I think the floating posture will make them stand out when they're apart a squad of Warriors, Wracks, Grotesques, Wych's etc...

By the looks of the model, it's looks probable that the arms are interchangeable with other wargear options, maybe even alternative heads.

As a strict guess (feel add your own opinions guys) it looks like he's armed with a Liquifier gun, an Archangel of pain/Crucible of malediction and two close combat weapons. The gloved hand could be a Mindphase gauntlet or possibly a Flesh gauntlet.
    Last edited by Ulthwé Guardian; 05-19-2011 at 03:01 AM.

sweet i'm totally getting that - of course its going to cost me 400 dollars or something. i do like it. hopefully its under 20

Quote Originally Posted by Ulthwé Guardian View Post
    Not sure how old this info is yet, but I haven't found it on the BoLS site yet so I figured I'd post up and see what people thought

Source:[URL="http://natfka.blogspot.com/2011/05/clear-pic-of-new-resin-haemonculi-and.html#more"]http://natfka.blogspot.com/2011/05/clear-pic-of-new-resin-haemonculi-and.html#more[/URL]
    Haemonculus: I just want a hug

Went to my local GW here in France and saw the poster of all the new Finecast models.

Now, this could just be marketing or something, BUT there were some empty spaces noted "classified". Does this mean that there are some remolds or new sculpts?

GD France will be interesting as it is this weekend, one week before finecast release. I am working so I will not be able to report from there but I will keep my ears to the ground for any insight or images I can get Bols.
    However, it is extremely rare for GW France to have any previews...

Looks like junk.

What a rank pose.

Worse than the huggy Chaplain.

Should have def done more of the hunched, creepy thing. This model is trying too hard
    For the Empire-----CHARGE!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FTE-Charge!!! View Post
    Looks like junk.

What a rank pose.

Worse than the huggy Chaplain.

Should have def done more of the hunched, creepy thing. This model is trying too hard
    Agreed. It seems... Mehhh, and a bit over the top. It literally has to much stuff going on + the pose is horrible :/
    [I][I] =][= "Things are very seldom what they seem. In my experience, they’re usually a damn sight worse” =][=

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast