BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Chaplain

Default It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel like gaming!

If there are any of you crazy, fundamentalist, end o' days is coming tomorrow, Jesus is coming and he is pissed type people frequenting the lounge.....I got dibs on your minis. Those of us who will be "left behind" will need something to do while you are raptured away. So, please PM me, I will give you my mailing addy so first thing in the morning you can go to fedex. You can pay shipping, because you won't need the money where your'e going. While your at it....send me the rest of your money (cash only please, big bills preferred) and the deeds to your property.

So long and thanks for all the fish!

Brother-Sergeant

Trust me, as a crazy christian, we are in no danger of the end-of-the-world happening today/tomorrow (depending on timezone)
    In fact, you are in less danger tomorrow than most other days. Cause Jesus said "Nobody knows the day", anyone who says and believes a certain date makes that date pretty safe NOT to be the end of the world.
    I preach 4 things. The Gospel of Jesus Christ, The importance of good dental hygiene, the evils of COMIC SANS and the superiority of Mac over PC

Librarian

Why is it the end of the world tomorrow? did i miss something? asteroid, rogue planet, gamma ray burst, super solar flare or are we being destroyed for a inter-galactic highway?
    "I Have Become Death the Destroyer of Worlds"

Occuli Imperator

[url]http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/outreach/tracts/may21/[/url]

Though I doubt anything will happen has happened since lets face it dates are arbitary to the god Emporer

Librarian

Oh....... nutters who are using the bible as a callender to work out the end of days.

I will cancel my end of the world party then.

seriously tho how can anyone "going to use a harsh word here" be DUMB enough to think the world is less than 10000 years old? thats not faith it's downright stupidity!

the evidence points to the fact that the age of the earth is about 4.5 billion years old.
    Anyone who refuses to acknowledge this evidence because of "faith" is not ony thick, they also demean their religion.

[/RANT]

now where do i get my Crozius Arcanum?
    Last edited by Morgan Darkstar; 05-21-2011 at 06:40 AM.
    "I Have Become Death the Destroyer of Worlds"

Brother-Captain

Actually, I WILL be gaming tomorrow when it's all supposed to go down. Hmmm. My army of choice tomorrow is going to be the sadistic Dark Eldar, and I am seriously planning to take my @#$%# and &^%@ my opponent's &^*(%)@ like a ^&%$# Episcopalian @#!%^ **%$# &*%$ choir boy. And I'm going to enjoy it, too. Do you think that might be awkward if Jesus showed up then?

Necron2.0 (a.k.a. me) - "I used to wrestle with inner demons. Now we just sit for tea and scones, and argue over the weather."

Who let the 7th Day Adventists out, again?

You know whats really funny, these guys say they get their dates from codes in the bible right? Curious how they do that when quite a few of the books of the bible were left out when the bible was formed. Face it people mankind cannot touch anything without corrupting it and these guys are supposedly breaking a code they don't even fully have.

P.S. To the religious types this might offend and who will retort that God would not allow his word to be corrupted. You may want to read that book again....He gave man FREE WILL which means man can do anything they want at anytime with anything. Just have faith that God is there for you and don't believe everything your told. Read for yourself and let your heart (God) make the right choices for you in life.

Uhoh that got a lil ranty didnt it....oops

Quote Originally Posted by Necron2.0 View Post
    Actually, I WILL be gaming tomorrow when it's all supposed to go down. Hmmm. My army of choice tomorrow is going to be the sadistic Dark Eldar, and I am seriously planning to take my @#$%# and &^%@ my opponent's &^*(%)@ like a ^&%$# Episcopalian @#!%^ **%$# &*%$ choir boy. And I'm going to enjoy it, too. Do you think that might be awkward if Jesus showed up then?
    Oh my!
    Dark Eldar 4000pts, Eldar 2000pts, Dark Angels 2500pts, Tau 2000pts.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Farseer Uthiliesh View Post
    Oh my!
    That's what the choir boy said.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast