BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by The other guy View Post
    Trust me, as a crazy christian, we are in no danger of the end-of-the-world happening today/tomorrow (depending on timezone)
    In fact, you are in less danger tomorrow than most other days. Cause Jesus said "Nobody knows the day", anyone who says and believes a certain date makes that date pretty safe NOT to be the end of the world.

Well spoken.

Librarian

Yeah, I cant wait until tomorrow is over without a hitch and I can laugh at all those ridiculous people who thought it was valid. Then all we have to do is wait for the end of the mayan calendar and we can also nip that one in the bud as well.

Quote Originally Posted by darklink View Post
    that's what the choir boy said.
    lol
    Dark Eldar 4000pts, Eldar 2000pts, Dark Angels 2500pts, Tau 2000pts.

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    That's what the choir boy said.
    Well.. we all know what the priests favourite drink is....

Altarboysn'berry

Hi ho! Hi ho! Its off to Krump we go!

Quote Originally Posted by The other guy View Post
    Trust me, as a crazy christian, we are in no danger of the end-of-the-world happening today/tomorrow (depending on timezone)
    In fact, you are in less danger tomorrow than most other days. Cause Jesus said "Nobody knows the day", anyone who says and believes a certain date makes that date pretty safe NOT to be the end of the world.
    That's a fallacy. There's a difference between "nobody knows the days" and "nobody thinks they know the day". So you may not really know the day, but you may THINK you know the day (maybe even be convinced) and just happen to be right. Of course, anyone saying he's been told the day is a liar.

On a related note it's all gibberish, so I want part of your minis too.

That's a fallacy. There's a difference between "nobody knows the days" and "nobody thinks they know the day". So you may not really know the day, but you may THINK you know the day (maybe even be convinced) and just happen to be right. Of course, anyone saying he's been told the day is a liar.

On a related note it's all gibberish, so I want part of your minis too.
    Noah mate. that guy got it spot on.

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Lemt View Post
    So you may not really know the day, but you may THINK you know the day (maybe even be convinced) and just happen to be right.
    That's my one and only concern. The world WILL one day end ... nothing lasts forever. Like some giant office betting pool, chances are somebody will guess right one of these day.

Based on what this group has said (based on their notion of a world wide earthquake) and given that there are no asteroids getting ready to smack the earth in the next 24 hours, the only way this could start is with Yellowstone exploding. If Yellowstone explodes ... well it's game over, regardless of who is coming back.

Necron2.0 (a.k.a. me) - "I used to wrestle with inner demons. Now we just sit for tea and scones, and argue over the weather."

Librarian

Six minutes until I get Raptured.

I must say the lack of any kind of news of giant earthquakes in the antipodes leads me to think that this whole Rapture thing might be something of a damp squib.
    Touched by His Noodly Appendage

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12