BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I like the poses, but the pics are huge. smaller pics makes this post easier to read.

Please tell me you're going back to take care of those mold lines.

Grav Chutes with Cadians always rocks. I like the one with the mask hanging down.

Battle-Brother

I like them, everyone except one. You dont lie down flat to fire rocketlaunchers, you just simply dont

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenManiac View Post
    I like them, everyone except one. You dont lie down flat to fire rocketlaunchers, you just simply dont
    Errrrrr yes you do actualy...........
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

Scout

the one with the mask hanging down is great work

MaidenManiac: I've heard both yay and nay when it comes to missile launchers lying down, I mainly made it just to have a go at making a prone guy.

AoM: Glad to hear you like most of them. If you'd read the text you'd see the bit where I said I always remove mouldlines right before I paint as for the pics, it's just how they come out of my photobucket, but I'll look into fixing that...

Here's some pre-paint (and yes, still some mouldlines but don't worry!) pics of some of the infantry:

And a painted pic of a couple of troops. Pardon the lighting I have a bad camera and no lamp

Banned

I like the paint scheme. It is modern and realistic without being boring. Hopefully you aren't finished building yet because it is always nice to see someone put a little extra time and thought into the posing of their models.

Thanks rapture I'm far from finished, there are plenty more infantry to come if I can get enough respirators and grav chutes to make it happen. I'm also converting some custom advisors (officer of the fleet/master of ordnance/astropath) with a bit of a twist to them, pics of those soon.

Two of the advisors mentioned above:

WiP officer of the fleet, marking a target

Ignore the scavenged hand, I'm experiencing a parts shortage...

WiP master of ordnance bringing in the rain:

Veteran-Sergeant

nice stuff , this army is really shaping up nicely .

Battle-Brother

Thumbs up

The way you posed your drop captain with hanging rebreather and power fist looks great. This is the first time I've ever been tempted to model some IG. Good job.

PS. I like the big pictures.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast