BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Some veterans I'm working on:

Start of a flying base for one of my valks:

Some great ideas, I'll be nicking some! lol

For the record, all light AT weapons can be fired from the prone position, trust me
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

Scout

Wow there's some great little diorama things happening there. Can't wait to see the entire army painted and together. Looks great!

I really like the poses you've used, and the color scheme is great!

Thanks as always for the comments, glad I can inspire.

Here's the LT painted up

With his command squad:

And my sly marbo conversion:

I like your guys, especially the drop troops idea, as that is one I have not seen many pics of outside of forgeworld. Although I'm not a fan of desert schemes in general, I do like yours.

And a question, why use sly marbo for the conversion?

Thanks El Scotcho, I'm glad you like them. Well the main reason I used him for marbo is that he closely resembles a mate of mine who has a rambo obsession, so I thought it would be a good tribute. He also stand out from the other guardsmen (taller, silenced laspistol, jumpsuit instead of fatigues) in a way that I think a character like marbo should.

A few pics of my flyers:

Last edited by Burnie; 09-06-2009 at 03:34 PM. Reason: Spelt El Scotcho's name wrong XD

Veteran-Sergeant

valks look good .

Veteran-Sergeant

wikkid work there mate

I have some similar lookin cadians to yours in that the theme im going for is an all respirator army... costing me an arm and a leg but it will be worth it when gets round to it

I especially like your cadian missile launcher... its very Javellin like :P

Its conjuring up all sorts of imaginative thoughts hahaha

Thanks guys.

Vman: Thanks especially, I'm quit chuffed with the missile launchers myself I know what you mean about respirators though, a parts shortage has slowed this project down to a crawl for me, good thing I've got my terminators to work on in the meantime.

Look out for new posts hopefully soon once I get the bits I need, or for my new project everyone

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast