BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Is there any tournament action in the Baltimore Area

Hey guys and gals,

I live in a suburb north of Baltimore MD and I am looking to get into some tournaments but cant seem to find any( good ones anyways) which is wierd becuase maryland has a big 40k base.
    Let me know if you know of anything. I cant go to far I have munchins who would miss their daddy.

Thanks

Hey what part of MD? Im in the Essex (Baltimore) area and Chuck's, a local comic store, is planning on having a tourney sometime this month.

Carrol County!! Redneck country lol

LOL yes indeed! I think thats maybe 40min or so from Essex. Are you on Facebook? If you want to message me your name I can friend you and you can get the Chuck's page from my friends list.

I live in Alexandria, VA area and the Iron Fist League is running several tournaments in the area the winners of each of the small tournaments get a chance to play against the other winners. The undefeated winner then gets a chance to play at the NOVA Open in July.

VA is way too far, im only looking to drive max 45 minutes, and its an hour just to silver springs if im lucky

Chaplain

Well, for any perusers, the NOVA Open is in Crystal City, about an hour from Baltimore (a drive I can attest to), and a wide # of Marylanders are attending. [url]http://novaopen.com[/url]

It's the biggest 40k tournament around you (256 players, 8 rounds for all players, August 25-28, with the GT itself on the 27-28).
    http://whiskey40k.blogspot.com

Brother-Sergeant

checking in from frederick. there's clubs up here that run tournies every so often as well.
    Life becomes so much more tolerable when you finally admit that it's all part of Tzeentch's plan.