BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Brother-Sergeant

Default Hobby Town USA in Ahmerst

Hobby Town USA in Ahmerst New York is just outside Buffalo and minutes away from North Campus U.B. The store is not a "true" gaming stop it is a hobby shop and so only has so much product but they let us use the place to game so we can not complain.

We have a small but dedicated gaming group at meet every Friday and Sunday evenings. On Friday we play mostly 40k and on Sundays mostly Fantasy. We have a tournament about once a month, so sdtop on by.

Veteran-Sergeant

hey there ive been in the store a couple of times,i usually go to the jesters cap but me and a few friends wanted to see what else is out there, are there tournies for fun or prizes? and is there a set day for them?(like the jesters cap is every last saturday)
    my names chris by the way, i play tau, nids, and started IG recently

Initiate

Default 40K Tournament at HobbyTown USA Amherst, NY

Tournaments will generally be for prizes, we welcome any and all gamers to participate. As a matter of fact we will be having our next event on April 24th. So if you are intersted please either call the store at 716-833-7700 or stop by to sign up.

3332 Sheridan Drive
    Amherst, NY 14226
    Phone:716-833-7700

Date: April 24, 2010

Entry Fee: $20.00

Battle Mission Madness
    Bring your best 2000 point army and get ready to throw down!

Format:
    Standard three rounds of play, with scenarios right from the Battle Missions expansion, using all current 40k 5th edition rules.

More details to follow.