BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: bols lounge

Battle-Brother

Default bols lounge

so what brings you to the bols lounge? i know their the biggest news site in ever but why did you join up? (and so quickly!)

i'm wash-away, also on the 40kradio freeboota forum and dakka dakka with the same name.

i'm excited to be here i can't wait to see what we can do with this new add on to the bols site!!

I'm lucky enough to play against some of the BoLs crew on a fairly regular basis here in Austin. I just got back into the hobby after a 3 year hiatus and they have been very helpful and patient getting an old player back up to speed.....It's a slow process for us old guys.

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by crazyredpraetorian View Post
    I'm lucky enough to play against some of the BoLs crew on a fairly regular basis here in Austin. I just got back into the hobby after a 3 year hiatus and they have been very helpful and patient getting an old player back up to speed.....It's a slow process for us old guys.
    i'm so glad i don't play in Texas, i bet you guys got melted tank syndrome bad down there.

when i graduate from college i'm gonna try and go to bols-con and fight some of the crew, after hearing about em it sounds fun.

Mistress of the Forum

I live down here with the majority of the BoLS crew and am married to BRP... that's BushidoRedPanda for those who don't use acronyms for him. I'm good with forum stuff, so I got asked if I would help out here... and so here I am.
    [CENTER][img]http://kysri.thesweetdreamery.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/eldarplayer.jpg[/img][/CENTER]

Librarian

I was doing my usual migration in search of those sweeeeeet sweeeet post counts.

I just like having forums that are awesome...

I think I've followed BoLSs more or less from the word go, and finally got to meet the guys over Easter this year when they extended some Texan hospitality to myself and the guys I was travelling with, it would alsmost be rude not to sign up here!

Scout

Another diversion from work is always welcome!

Brother-Sergeant

I've been coming to BoLS for news and whatnot for a while, so I figured it just made sense. I'm also on Bolter and Chainsword, as well as Warseer under the same name. I'm just glad the Fly Lords finally made their own forum

I'm here because I set up the server that everyone is posting on! And because I'm me...
    "It's rusty 'cause it's dirty." - Goatboy

Mistress of the Forum

That's my husband... always the dork. >.<
    [CENTER][img]http://kysri.thesweetdreamery.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/eldarplayer.jpg[/img][/CENTER]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast