BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast

Yes first part is background and bestiary, second is army list and whatnot.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Why is it called bestiary? Isn't that a Fantasy terminology? I don't ever recall 40K having a bestiary.
    What is the most important rule? That we should do whatever the hell we want, but preferably in the best interests of Games workshop when possible? :P Ill go with that

Chapter-Master

My guess would be that the Sisters will now have limited access to ***GASP*** beasts! I'd guess they'll be hunting dogs or something similar. Perhaps Melissia can expand upon that idea, as I can't recall the Sisters using hounds or anything in Faith & Fire.

www.queencityguard.com

Quote Originally Posted by HsojVvad View Post
    Why is it called bestiary? Isn't that a Fantasy terminology? I don't ever recall 40K having a bestiary.
    They have used it before and are using it now. Check out this page with the blood angels codex description:

[url]http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?prodId=prod680010a[/url]

They use to describe just about every codex on the website as a matter of fact.

Abbess Sanctorum

Quote Originally Posted by wittdooley View Post
    My guess would be that the Sisters will now have limited access to ***GASP*** beasts! I'd guess they'll be hunting dogs or something similar. Perhaps Melissia can expand upon that idea, as I can't recall the Sisters using hounds or anything in Faith & Fire.
    Or perhaps it's just a dumb idea that sprung off on a tangent.
    The mouth of the Emperor shall meditate wisdom; from His tongue shall speak judgment

Veteran-Sergeant

Beasts in a Sisters army? The only beast I could think of would be cyber mastiffs but aren't those part of the Arbites?

Chapter-Master

Yeah, well, the Space Wolves never had Thunderwolf Cav before, either

I think it would actually be kinda cool if the Sisters had packs of hounds they used on world to track pyskers and heretics.

www.queencityguard.com

Chaplain

I think personnally that any form of dogs are as about wasteful in a new codex for the Sisters as meat shields of Frateris Militia. Give us some real units that make us as useful as other 5th ed codex's.
    "Heretics crave the cleansing fire of absolution. They need not fear, for we shall deliver"

Shas'o

I could see the Sisters getting beast in the form of some robotic panthers. Then since they are robots they could take all sorts of crazy war gear, maybe give them stealth and poison attacks.
    When you do something right people wont be sure that you've done anything at all.

Chaplain

Robotic panters?? Seriously how does that in any way fit in with the Ecclesiarchy?
    Poison attacks too....where not playing cartoon Tau here.
    "Heretics crave the cleansing fire of absolution. They need not fear, for we shall deliver"

Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast