BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
    Veteran-Sergeant
    That would make it too easy for the Imperial Assassins

Quote Originally Posted by Brass Scorpion View Post
    Bestiary, how apropos for SoB. The darkness of the 40K human Imperium is well expressed in the fanatical, combo of self-mutilated and involuntarily mutilated, creepy, oppressive freaks that make up an SoB army.
    Hey. Hey. Flaming is our schtick, so give that back.

In other news, interestingly there are still rumors going around that this WD codex wasn't even planned, but a result of a Necron delay. Salt as usual, but the claim is a full release was scheduled for the first half of next year and may still be scheduled that way. It also mentions not to expect much with this initial release, as most of the models will be saved for the real release next year. Ruleswise the WD dex is supposedly based on what we'll see in the future dex (which apparently has rules but they are currently in play testing), but trimmed down in the areas of new units. Current release expects Finecast releases of things that the Grey Knights and Sisters share in common (Death Cults, Arco-Flagellants, etc.) and maybe some of the Sisters models that aren't getting made plastic (Canoness and so forth).

More salt. All I know is that I still want Phosphor Grenades dammit.
    Last edited by Lancel; 07-21-2011 at 09:35 AM.

Well I've heard there is a proper codex planned for release within twelve months so it is not that unbelievable. Hell they reprinted the July WD with the SoB back page after a couple of people within GW saw the issue with no mention of SoB so it was a sudden change.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930