Fast Attack
    x5 Scourges - 110
    x2 Haywire Blasters - 20

x5 Scourges - 110
    x2 Haywire Blasters - 20

Transports
    x2 Raiders - 120
    x2 Flicker Fields - 20

Turn one my lances and blasters if they are in range take out light armor while the staying in cover if possible. Turn two scourges deepstrike in as long as i make the reserve roll that is and use thier haywire blasters to stun big guns or blow them up while the raiders deliver the blood brides and start to tear stuff up.

Pretty simple strategy tell me what you think!

Librarian

Well, it's like this:

What is the purpose of the Raiders? Are they only there for delivering the CC units, or are you looking to use them as AT for the first 1-2 turns?

If they are meant to deliver CC, then you want to swap those Flickers for nightshields, and instead make use of the 4+ cover against dedicated anti-tank and the -6" threat range to protect vs. Melta, plasma, bolters, etc.

If they ae meant to stay back for several turns, then they are fine as-is. Of course, you may as well just replace them with regular wyches if they're only meant to contest late game. Will save you points for something more useful, like giving the two warrior squads a Ld. 9 boost.

Veteran-Sergeant

The idea is for them to sit for first turn (unless i get the first turn or steal it). If i get first turn then i will make use of the turbo boost 4+ cover.

Honestly if i have to play multiple objects with one objective being about midfield one warrior squad will hoof it there while the Bloodbrides go to work on anything that may pose a threat. I may start one unit of scourges on the table and stun/destroy vehicles and also make my opponent have to prioritize thier targets.