Fast Attack
    x5 Scourges - 110
    x2 Haywire Blasters - 20

x5 Scourges - 110
    x2 Haywire Blasters - 20

Transports
    x2 Raiders - 120
    x2 Flicker Fields - 20

Turn one my lances and blasters if they are in range take out light armor while the staying in cover if possible. Turn two scourges deepstrike in as long as i make the reserve roll that is and use thier haywire blasters to stun big guns or blow them up while the raiders deliver the blood brides and start to tear stuff up.

Pretty simple strategy tell me what you think

AT Warriors tend not to work. They're best used for AI really, otherwise you're wasting points. The Haywire Grenades are also not worth it, I'd drop those.
    Don't mix Wych weapons, either take 3 Shardnets or 3 Gauntlets.

Veteran-Sergeant

Why wouldnt you mix Wych weapons? i find 2 sharnets will cover what their main purpose is which is for taking away power weapon attacks/power fist attacks. This way i reduce the power hitters to 1 attack a round and subsequently reduce anyone else in base contact with them to 1 as well. The hydra gauntlets has proven to be the kicker in some of my CC altercations. The extra 2-3 attacks is generally 1 more dead model.

The Haywire Grenades are actually VERY useful. Allows for wychs to take down walkers that come in from drop pod or storm raven or shake a tank enough to destroy it. Think of it this way. If im playing MEQ IG bust the transport and assault the unit keeping a model in base contact with another vehicle. Which most big gunned vehicles dont move ill auto hit and potentially save my other models from being blown away next turn. plus i see nothing wrong with having auto hitting haywire blasters xD

I'm going to just leave the Granades.

As for the Wych weapons, whats the point in stopping Power Weapons and Fists with wych's? They have an invul save, that's pretty much the entire reason for wyches. As long as you're cutting down as many attacks as you possibly can it's fine. The problem with mixing Wych weapons is that very often 1 of a typre will do very little. In this case, the Gauntlet does not work as well as opposed to 3 of them mainly because of those occasions where you only roll a 1 or 2 for the Gauntlet, you'll still have 2 to try to get 5 or maybe even 6 attacks out of each. Shardnets don't work well alone because you're not stopping enough attacks at all. Razorflails don't work well alone because re-rollin only 1 models to hits and to wounds just doesn't cut it. No matter what the unit size is, if you mix wych weapons, there'll always be one that is alone, and not doing what it could be.

Veteran-Sergeant

Ah Cheese i completely understand that now. Lol thanks for the help and putting up with my hard headness. What is your opinion on the other parts of the list? Like dislike?

It's no problem.

The rest looks alright, although when you're just taking an Agoniser on your HQ, a Succubus tends to be a better option because they're cheaper and if they fail their 4++ they don't lose it, unlike Archons and they come stock with Combat Drugs. Archons work better if you're taking Huskblades/Soul Traps.

I'm not a fan of Flickerfields, especially on CC units transports. 1st turn you should be turbo-boosting, getting you a 4+ cover save, 2nd turn you're dropping off the Wyches and after that the vehicles job is done. The points could be spent elsewhere.

Warriors are not an AT unit. They should have a Splinter Cannon, not a Dark Lance, but the Blaster is OK. They also need a Transport.

You have too few troops. Personally, I'd drop 1 Archon and change one unit of Bloodbrides to a unit of Wyches, they may not be as amazing in CC, but they are still scoring and they'll save you some points to get Raiders for your Warriors. The other option is to split your Warrior squads and take either 3 or 4 units of 5 Warriors with a Blaster in a Venom with 2 Splinter Cannons.

Finally, try to get a Ravager, if not 2 in your list. You need some more AT, but Warriors are not the way to do it. Raiders will be getting too close and getting gunned down too quickly to efficiently do anything and Scourges with Haywire Blasters will only shut vehicles down for a turn before needing to fire at them again next turn, stopping them from wrecking multiple vehicles. I'd probably even drop an entire Bloodbrides unit and Archon in favour of 2 Ravagers, then spend your leftover points on a smaller killy unit like 5 Incubi in a Venom.

Veteran-Sergeant

HQ
    Succubus - 65
    Agoniser - 20

Succubus - 65
    Agoniser - 20

Haemonculus - 50
    Liquifier Gun - 10

Elites
    9x Hekatrix Bloodbrides - 117
    3x Shardnet Impalers - 30
    x9 Haywire Grenades - 16

x9 Wracks - 90
    x1 Liquifer Gun - 10

Troops
    10x Kabalite Warriors - 90
    1x Splinter Cannon - 10
    1x Blaster - 15

1x Splinter Cannon
    1x Blaster - 15

x9 Wyches - 90
    Sharnet Impalers - 10
    - Hekatrix - 10
    x1 Agoniser - 20

Transports
    x3 Raiders - 180
    x3 Night Shields - 30

1x Raider - 60
    1x Flicker Field - 10
    1x Splinter Racks - 10

Heavy Support
    1x Ravager - 105

Turn one turbo boost my CC units raiders for the 4+ Cover save while my Ravager and the other raider with warriors move in staying behind cover as best as they can and firing their lances so my CC units can get into combat turn 2.
    This one came out at 1250 on the dot!
    How does it sound?
    Last edited by incenerate101; 06-13-2011 at 06:19 PM.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by incenerate101 View Post
    HQ
    Succubus - 65
    Agoniser - 20

Succubus - 65
    Agoniser - 20

Haemonculus - 50
    Liquifier Gun - 10

Elites
    x9 Haywire Grenades - 16

x9 Wracks - 90
    x1 Liquifer Gun - 10

Troops
    1x Splinter Cannon - 10
    1x Blaster - 15

1x Splinter Cannon
    1x Blaster - 15

x9 Wyches - 90
    Sharnet Impalers - 10
    - Hekatrix - 10
    x1 Agoniser - 20

Transports
    x3 Raiders - 180
    x3 Night Shields - 30

1x Raider - 60
    1x Flicker Field - 10
    1x Splinter Racks - 10

Heavy Support
    1x Ravager - 105

Turn one turbo boost my CC units raiders for the 4+ Cover save while my Ravager and the other raider with warriors move in staying behind cover as best as they can and firing their lances so my CC units can get into combat turn 2.
    How does it sound?
    Sounds illegal. You have 3 hqs. The haemos take up a full slot, you can just field thee of them within that slot. Otherwise not bad.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by incenerate101 View Post
    HQ
    Succubus - 65
    Agoniser - 20

Succubus - 65
    Agoniser - 20

Haemonculus - 50
    Liquifier Gun - 10

Elites
    x9 Haywire Grenades - 16

x9 Wracks - 90
    x1 Liquifer Gun - 10

Troops
    1x Splinter Cannon - 10
    1x Blaster - 15

1x Splinter Cannon
    1x Blaster - 15

x9 Wyches - 90
    Sharnet Impalers - 10
    - Hekatrix - 10
    x1 Agoniser - 20

Transports
    x3 Raiders - 180
    x3 Night Shields - 30

1x Raider - 60
    1x Flicker Field - 10
    1x Splinter Racks - 10

Heavy Support
    1x Ravager - 105

How does it sound?
    Sounds illegal. You have 3 hqs. The haemos take up a full slot, you can just field thee of them within that slot. Otherwise not bad. -edit- take the 60 points, drop a wrack, and put them into another raider if you can. Puts you right back at 1250.

Veteran-Sergeant

i do not believe it is Illegal. Ill double check and if it is indeed illegal i will edit this post and stuffs
    it is in fact illegal my bad. Ill have a updated LEGAL list in a few minutes
    Last edited by incenerate101; 06-13-2011 at 10:14 PM. Reason: legality

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast