BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Librarian

That looks like a solid list, though I'd consider dropping points from the Wracks and putting them into flickerfields for the Ravagers. Are the Wracks in a transport? I am not sure from that list design. It's always a good idea to describe which dedicated transports are for which units in a tournament list, so that you don't have any confusion at the table.

I'd still reccomend dropping the Reavers so you can get a Raider for which ever unit doesn't have one. But, if you're happy with what you've got then that's fine.

The only change I'd make is instead of dropping Wracks to get the Flickerfields, I'd drop some Night Shields/Flickerfields from the Raiders because they're not as important as the Ravagers.

Veteran-Sergeant

Cactusman there are 4 raiders in the list one is a gun boat for one warrior squad (the one with the splinter Cannon) the other 3 are dumping the wyches, bloodbrides, and wracks ASAP. I hope that provides more clarity here.

Indeed. Anyway, it all looks pretty decent to me.

Librarian

Actually, Incinerate, the best way to do it when you hand in your list is to have each dedicated transport listed with the unit you bought it for. This will help your list read easier, and will let your opponent know exactly how your units are designed so there is no confusion over who or what is currently on the table.

Veteran-Sergeant

Oh of course Cactusman This is just the list being thrown together i have to spreadsheet the unit stats and everything so once i get the master copy done everything will be in order.

Veteran-Sergeant

got a few more battle reports for you guys! I played IG and Black Templar yesterday. I won both of these games in annihilation to my surprise lol

Anyway ill start with the IG

company command squad
    plasma pistol
    4 plasma guns
    chimera

marbo

vet squad
    plasma pistol
    3 meltas
    demo charge

platoon command squad
    plasma pistol
    3 melta guns
    chimera

squad 1
    auto cannon

squad 2
    auto cannon

platoon command squad
    missile launcher

squad 1
    auto cannons
    grenade launcher

squad 2
    auto cannons
    grenade launcher

vendetta (with vets)

leman russ
    heavy bolter
    heavy bolter sponsons

leman russ demolisher
    heavy flamer
    plasma sponsons

With this game i proved to myself that i have a good balance of AT and AI.
    The Black Templars was a steam roll for me. I dont know the exact list but he didnt have a Rhino or any kind of transport so his squads were easily assaulted and picked off one by one.

I'm glad to hear it's performing well for you incinerate

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123