BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Grey Knight Terminator alternative scheme

I decide to star an army of grey knight, and because i don't love very much the boltgun metal on all the armor, i try different scheme, this is the result. 2 man of a 10 squad.

Veteran-Sergeant

Awesome work there!

Brother-Sergeant

Very nice and I love the bases.

I would recommend drilling the barrels and edging the bases with a stronger colour, otherwise looks great.
    Last edited by isotope99; 06-14-2011 at 11:59 AM.

Brother-Captain

Gotta say that looks pretty fantastic...love the lighting affects on the feet. Great scheme, wonderful colors.

If I could offer one critizism: please drill out those barrels on the storm bolters. Its supers easy and adds alot to the models.
    DWs: Prussains. KoW: Elves WM: Khador WHFB: Dwarves WH40: IG, SM
    Games-workshop: changing the rules one new codex/army book at a time.

Brother-Captain

Nice one mate! The white is looking spiffy on those knights, nice job.

I love the paint job! I've been trying to think of something different for my GKs as well.
    If you don't mind me asking, How in the hell did you ever get the white armor to look so crisp and clean??!! I have tried to do white armor and needless to say it was an absolute disaster :/

That paint job is so good that I now hate you...The lighting effect is tremendous!

Foosh i use an Andrea Colors for the white, Pearl grey is the name. If you found a store where you can buy Andrea Colors, try it. I think is much batter than GW colors.
    BTW, thx to all, this weekend i try to finish another 2 models ^^ (and ofc drill the barrels )

I've never seen lava type bases before - that's awesome and the glow on the figure really sells it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast