BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

I picked up some wracks and they were stunning. The cleaning took abit, but no more then metal or the like.
    Warhammer 40k = Emperor's Children(CSM) and Orks.
    Brush Fire: Historia Rodentia= Aquitar, Vandalands, and Ribenguo.

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by SMC View Post
    You keep repeating yourself over and over despite every response you've gotten and you think people are going to be polite to you?

Perhaps you should ask you doctor friend about that. It might be serious.
    Considering your posts towards myself and Melissa I very much doubt you know how to be polite.

I often repeat myself because I'm the only one making sence That and it seems some of you just can't read.

Gir defects are just that. If you are stupid enough to pay the exorbitant price GW charges surely you have the right to demand the "best minitures" they have, not defective pieces of junk.

The Dark Mechanic

From [url]http://www.waylandgames.co.uk/games-workshop/finecast-resin-models/cat_955.html[/url]

Visit the link above for photos that go with this article:

Citadel Finecast

We regret that we are not presently retailing the Citadel Finecast range.

Unfortunately, a randomly sampled assessment revealed what we feel to be an excessive level of actual and potential flaws that, if reflected across our entire stock of Finecast, could have resulted in unacceptable inconvenience to our customers. Although we will be returning our present stockholding to the manufacturer, please be assured that we remain committed to carrying the Finecast line and will be restocking in due course.

For your information, we sampled and then assessed 60 sealed blisters with 30 taken at random from each of two deliveries of stock. Failures were 17 (57%) of 30 and 16 (53%) of 30, making 33 (55%) of 60 in total. While failure doesn’t necessarily denote the blister content as being of less than merchantable quality, for our purposes it does categorise it as having a visible flaw that might be of sufficient concern to a customer such that the item might be returned. Details and images were provided to the manufacturer, with redacted copies of the images appearing below.

Please note, the blisters remain sealed and so images were taken through the product packaging.
    See my latest eBay auctions at http://shop.ebay.com/zigra/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Mobynick View Post
    Considering your posts towards myself and Melissa I very much doubt you know how to be polite.

I often repeat myself because I'm the only one making sence That and it seems some of you just can't read.

Gir defects are just that. If you are stupid enough to pay the exorbitant price GW charges surely you have the right to demand the "best minitures" they have, not defective pieces of junk.
    Except GW prices are inline with the industry. I've also had much worst defects from much more exensive models from different companies.

Some of the ones posted by wayland games are kinda more anle then real flaws.

[url]http://www.waylandgames.co.uk/images/finecastfaults/web_a_item-16.jpg[/url]

Is all that's realy wrong with that sword that fact it's slightly bent? Because I had that on one of my Wrack's swords and with abit of Hot and Cold water it only took 1 Min to fix.

The Hair in the blister is kinda wired, but it's not like your buying a burger or something.....
    XD

Thow I enjoy what Beasts of War had to say about that picher.
    [url]http://www.beastsofwar.com/bow-article/man-pack-finecast/[/url]
    Warhammer 40k = Emperor's Children(CSM) and Orks.
    Brush Fire: Historia Rodentia= Aquitar, Vandalands, and Ribenguo.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345