BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Sister Rosette Soulknyt View Post
    Just realise that they are not naked that is body stockings and paintwork....
    No, they really are naked. Well, topless, anyway. Or at least, the middle one is. The other two are wearing bras.

And that paint? Directly over the skin. I've seen the 'applying the makeup' photos. There are actually a SLEW of photos of them, on the cosplay group's site. They had a dedicated cameraman. I would link it, but I don't remember it, and you can't go around Googleing 'naked slaaneshi cosplay' at the office. Not if you like staying employed, anyway.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Luke Licens View Post
    No, they really are naked. Well, topless, anyway. Or at least, the middle one is. The other two are wearing bras.

And that paint? Directly over the skin. I've seen the 'applying the makeup' photos. There are actually a SLEW of photos of them, on the cosplay group's site. They had a dedicated cameraman. I would link it, but I don't remember it, and you can't go around Googleing 'naked slaaneshi cosplay' at the office. Not if you like staying employed, anyway.
    Nude or Not that Guy in the black shirt looks like all his birthdays have come at once.
    "I Have Become Death the Destroyer of Worlds"

Brother-Captain

For making Eldar armour, I usually use plasticard as a surface, and sometimes just simple foam underneath as a base for things like the moulded plates on the legs of Craftworlders. I recently made an Archon costume, although I definitely think it needs a lot of trinkets and decorations to make it look more elaborate. In the past I've made a Biel-Tan Warlock and a Dire Avenger which I still haven't gotten around to completely finishing.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415