BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

I'm trying to think if my Cygnar have any Weapon Master units.... I know there's a solo or two that are, but units?
    I had to go through BattleCollege to check, since by memory I couldn't name a single one. And I didn't find one in there either.Cygnar seems to replace it by either Anatomical Precision, Flank or Brutal Charge, which are all good substitutes.

With Gun mages, you can mimick it with Brutal Shot. Frakking Gun mages...

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by thetallest View Post
    @Witt

I don't play Cygnar, but IIRC you don't have any weaponmaster units.

I think the closest you get is the Precursor Knights with UA - the UA grants them a minifeat which is essentially powerswell.
    Yeah, that's what I thought. I think Blaize has Weapon Master? Maybe?

I could have sworn that the Storm Rider Solo did as well. I'm probably wrong.

Alistar SHOULD have it for his guns, but whatever....

Alistar SHOULD have it for his guns, but whatever....
    Dunno for Blaize, but it would make sense.
    Laddermore doesn't have Weapon Master, but Brutal Charge, which is +2 to her damage on a charge.
    And Caine doesn't need anything added to his threat level. He is like the most efficient kiting caster ever (admittedly, Kraye is awesome at that role too).

Quote Originally Posted by wittdooley View Post

I seem to recall that you have a caster with ranged WM (the female caster with the long rifle pointing up in the air - Kara Sloan?) and that you also have a WM solo in Wrath, but I think that's about it. You might have a few units with Flank - but that would be about it.

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by thetallest View Post
    I seem to recall that you have a caster with ranged WM (the female caster with the long rifle pointing up in the air - Kara Sloan?) and that you also have a WM solo in Wrath, but I think that's about it. You might have a few units with Flank - but that would be about it.
    Sloan is a weaponmaster with her rifle. I initially wrote her off as a 'caster because the first read through I completely missed the "weaponmaster" part.

Then I caught it...and went "damn...." 4d6+12 out to 16" away (spell) that ignores stealth, etc (if she forfeits movement) is sick.

Add in a couple utility mercs and she is just wrong. Reinholdt gives her another shot with that boomstick, Gorman can make a 'jack -2 ARM, and Ayanna/Holt gives her +2 damage against whatever enemy Ayanna casts Kiss of Lyliss on. It's enough to make Khadoran heavies whimper. (Even more so on her feat turn...)

The Archduke is just your garden variety weaponmaster melee type. With all the attendent spiffies attached.

No actual unit with weaponmaster though. But honestly? Not sure they need it. With all the electro-boosting from the various Storm units, and CRA/CMA everywhere in the list, they have lots of spiffies already.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213