BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by jcflanker View Post
    However many of the older players may remember that before the Necrons came out they were eluded to in Gorka Morka.
    And the C'tan had been mentioned a few times (e.g. C'tan Phase Swords on assassins) before the Necrons appeared, and even after the Necrons appeared it was bloody ages until the C'tan did!

And, of course, the Kroot were pictured in 40k 3rd ed (alongside Donarion Clawed Fiends and Hrud...) before anyone had even heard of the Tau.

So yes. GW does have a history of dropping little scattered references around, and some of them are later revisited and expanded. Personally I hope they do- I think a new Chinese or Japanese style race (who AREN'T anime-tau) could be excellent. But it seems unlikely to appear any time soon- unless those crazy rumours about a New Race did mean something totally new, not just a Chaos Dwarf re-vamp?

Post Know the mark of the beast....

Quote Originally Posted by jcflanker View Post
    So I was inspecting everything that came in the Space Hulk box, and looking at the board with all the doors on it.

They are all pretty cool most look like generic space ship doors a few have symbols on them. There is a Blood Angel door a Tau door and a yellowish door with a greenish symbol on it I have never seen in the 14 years I have been into this hobby.

It is defiantly not a number or letter that would indicate a level on the hulk, it is not Tau, Space Marine, Eldar, Ork or anything I have knowledge of.

Has any of you guys seen this yet? Does anyone know what this symbol could be? I’m thinking it could be from that new 40k race that was rumored about a month or two ago.
    Hmm...the sign of the brood; mark of the Genestealer coven?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12