BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Thread: 6th ed rumors

Threaded View

Veteran-Sergeant
    That would make it too easy for the Imperial Assassins

Personally I find it ironic that he's trying to lecture a Sisters player on netdecks and unused models. She plays an entire army of seldom used units.

Liking units is sometimes about more than just using them. Sometimes people would rather not use them because they like them so much. Very disheartening when your favorite unit gets mowed down in droves. Besides, saying that a unit is suddenly effective when it isn't fighting a netdeck list can imply a lot of things, the best of which is only being good in certain situations which apparently netdeck lists prohibit from getting into. The other being exactly what Lockark said.

Also I don't know why everyone always tries to play the "ignore" card on Melissia. I mean no one ever does. I rather like Melissia's posts, and her blog that she forgot about. I'm just waiting for her to have enough of the disingenuous assertions and click the left mouse button. Or maybe she already did.

And this topic just led me to pick an avatar pic, so kudos for the inspiration.
    Last edited by Lancel; 06-22-2011 at 04:45 PM.