BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: 6th ed rumors

Chaplain

Ugh...
    The 4th Doctor has long scarf to protect him from hate.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenWing View Post
    Honestly I didn't even read the rumor part this time. All the hate pasted at the top suggests to me alot of this could just be made up crap.
    Whether or not people are whining has absolutely no bearing on the veracity of these rumors.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

I read it trough....and I could live with that. BUT whole vehicle section is joke...bad joke...if not....Ill have too buy IG..ehhh.
    ....shhh, it's okay, it's just me.... I`m Beast at the back of your head.

Abbess Sanctorum

That table is incredibly lulzworthy. Nevermind the idea people toss around of cover effecting to-hit rolls...
    The mouth of the Emperor shall meditate wisdom; from His tongue shall speak judgment

Quote Originally Posted by Melissia View Post
    Hrud, she means.
    Fixed that for you, but that's besides the point. =P

Right now I'm reading the latest batch of rumores from Blood of kittens and these ones sound alot more clear, logical them some of the 1st stuff. Still reading it all over. Also if the table ends up looking something like what was posted I would not be to upset. For example my Ork Lootahs just became Hilariously broken.

Even if half this stuff came true I would be happy.
    o.o
    Last edited by Lockark; 06-23-2011 at 10:09 PM.
    Warhammer 40k = Emperor's Children(CSM) and Orks.
    Brush Fire: Historia Rodentia= Aquitar, Vandalands, and Ribenguo.

Veteran-Sergeant
    That would make it too easy for the Imperial Assassins

Quote Originally Posted by Melissia View Post
    Hrud, he means.

Crouched, diminutive creatures with ratlike tails, hiding under ragged robes and hoods. They have a distortion field which makes them hard to spot even in a well lit room, makes it hard for the eye to focus on them, their limbs have bone structures similar to a particularly flexible spine allowing them insane mobility, they sweat poison, and their bodies quickly putrefy and liquefy upon death. They also have an entropic field that ages things near them-- defenders of one planet having aged fifty years in the span of several months of fighting Hrud. Their technology is deeply tied to the warp, and they use fusils which fire warp-based plasma as their primary weapon.

Basically a sort of grimdark space skaven.
    I missed that earlier, but thanks for the explanation, that's rather disturbingly creepy. I wonder why I haven't heard of them before.

huh. Some of these changes are prety drastic, but to me many of them seem like logical progression of the game mechanics.

But I can't help but feel like we're missing here. With Squad leaders becoming so important, and a special rule were any modle in a squad can act as the leader?

But then make snipping characters so easy? I have to scratch my head.

The part about shooting pistols in CC is pretty awesome. S7 Rending attacks are a nice alternative to power weapons in all honesty.
    Warhammer 40k = Emperor's Children(CSM) and Orks.
    Brush Fire: Historia Rodentia= Aquitar, Vandalands, and Ribenguo.

whoever said that this would give a boost to nobbikers prolly missed a tiny part:

you remove all but one (1) model with less than its maximum wounds left from the game at the end of turn (ignoring ICs) so wound allocation is death with that rumor-rules.

Chapter-Master

Hang on...so if i have 5 individual Nob bikers...all tooled for wound alloc...

And all of them get wounded...at the end of the turn 4 of them are removed?

That is just retarded! Theres no point taking multiple wound models anymore!
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Abbess Sanctorum

Or the rumors are probably just stupid BoK vomit.
    The mouth of the Emperor shall meditate wisdom; from His tongue shall speak judgment

Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast