BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Brother-Sergeant

Default Storm of Magic Release Info:

Subject: Storm of magic release Sheet for July

All the items in Bright green are limited quantity. The Yellow and Orange items are ATO items. The Orange items have not changed at all, they are still the metal models that have previously existed.

+++LINK DELETED+++

Sorry, can't just post it.
    Last edited by Bigred; 06-22-2011 at 09:20 AM. Reason: TOS Violation

Librarian

So nothing in the initial release for dwarfs?

The cockatrice is limited quantity? That's weird. You'd think they would want that model around for as long as possible given the development costs of the resin kit.
    Armies - Skaven, Tomb Kings, Eldar, Iron Snakes, Dark Eldar, Retribution, & Legion
    Blog - http://chronowraith.blogspot.com

Chaplain

That does seem really weird doesn't it? I was thinking the same thing when I saw it.
    The 4th Doctor has long scarf to protect him from hate.

How bizarre, the cockatrice only available for three months. All the prices are surprisingly reasonable though, at least when converted back into pounds using the GW exchange rate.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

are those plastic blisters also limited release?

I think I'm having nightmares about GW deciding to release certain kits as "limited time only" to drive up sales......I'm really getting paranoid.

Nope, under life span it has '-' which I assume to mean it will be produced indefinitely.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Brother-Captain

Also, if it is plastic, it's not likely to be limited as the investment involved is HUGE compared to resin. The resins use shorter lifespan molds, so the cockatrice might only be the lifespan of one mold and they don't want to redo, unless sales are bettre than expected. If they put the money into a mold for plastic, they've got to sell tens- to hundreds- of thousands of something to make back tooling costs.

JOhn M.

Anyone else notice the albion stuff!!

might have to get me a fenbeast and a dark emissary. (and there was me putting off spending any money, touche GW touche)

Also whats the cold one? If its a regular cold one then its a bit odd as all the dark elf ones are plastic, the lizardmen ones are plastic. One of the heroes maybe?? but which?

Also, Great taurus?

are GW bringing back this : [URL="http://hitsomebody.com/pbap/files/2010/09/holycow.jpg"]http://hitsomebody.com/pbap/files/2010/09/holycow.jpg[/URL]

!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast