BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Galadren View Post
    Isn't this supposed to be a thread about Necrons?
    Oh ho ho. This certainly IS a necron thread

Cyberscape7's checklist to spotting a necron thread:

1) First post has some interesting necron rumour.

2) People will start to argue with eachother

3) Occasional Matt Ward hate

4) PLENTY of GW hate

5) Speculation that makes a carnifex look tame
    Master Bryss and I build conversions IN A SHED. WITH CLIPPERS N' GLUE!
    Hi, I'm Titans newest recruit. PREPARE TO BE PURGED!!!

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberscape7 View Post
    Oh ho ho. This certainly IS a necron thread

Cyberscape7's checklist to spotting a necron thread:

1) First post has some interesting necron rumour.

2) People will start to argue with eachother

3) Occasional Matt Ward hate

4) PLENTY of GW hate

5) Speculation that makes a carnifex look tame
    Lol

The funny thing, is that i only noticed they were missing because i wanted to pick up a box of warriors. So I could get a start on an army, as i doubt they will be changing much if at all.
    "I Have Become Death the Destroyer of Worlds"

Abbess Sanctorum

Either way, I very much imagine we'll see tehm before year's end. The half-arased WD codex we're gonna get hardly counts as another release itself.
    The mouth of the Emperor shall meditate wisdom; from His tongue shall speak judgment

Librarian

You know i hope the WD SoB codex surprises you with how good it may be, and i hope you read it before passing judgement on it

i believe necrons will probably turn up around august, however october may still be on the cards.
    Last edited by Morgan Darkstar; 06-23-2011 at 07:33 AM.
    "I Have Become Death the Destroyer of Worlds"

Abbess Sanctorum

I hope so to, but the fact that it's a WD/PDF codex means it'll more than likely blow like a wind tunnel testing supersonic aircraft chassis.
    The mouth of the Emperor shall meditate wisdom; from His tongue shall speak judgment

Shas'o

Quote Originally Posted by Melissia View Post
    I hope so to, but the fact that it's a WD/PDF codex means it'll more than likely blow like a wind tunnel testing supersonic aircraft chassis.
    You're going to poop yourself when they turn out to be over powered and make IG look tame. I personally don't care about the rules I just want to see new sister mini's.

But yes Necrons please! Has anyone heard if the necron warriors are getting redone too? I wanted to get started on a necron army but not if they're gear is getting changed, and if they did pull ALL of it then that is what seems like what is happening.
    When you do something right people wont be sure that you've done anything at all.

Abbess Sanctorum

Quote Originally Posted by JxKxR View Post
    You're going to poop yourself when they turn out to be over powered and make IG look tame. I personally don't care about the rules I just want to see new sister mini's.
    You won't get them. The most you'll likely see is finecast recasts given the current rumors-- the plastic models being "saved" for the real codex instead. Which, of course, are more expensive. But hey, maybe you'll be able to pay too much for ten models again instead of merely three.

Quote Originally Posted by JxKxR View Post
    But yes Necrons please! Has anyone heard if the necron warriors are getting redone too? I wanted to get started on a necron army but not if they're gear is getting changed, and if they did pull ALL of it then that is what seems like what is happening.
    If they're getting a real codex, I very much imagine warriors will get new plastics. They're also supposed to be cheaper with a 4+ save.

Chapter-Master

more than likely blow like a wind tunnel testing supersonic aircraft chassis.
    Completly off topic, but I can see two of them from my office building window, and there's a Hypersonic windtunnel in my buildings basement....
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Shas'o

You won't get them. The most you'll likely see is finecast recasts given the current rumors-- the plastic models being "saved" for the real codex instead. Which, of course, are more expensive. But hey, maybe you'll be able to pay too much for ten models again instead of merely three.
    There is NO WAY they could do that!
    When you do something right people wont be sure that you've done anything at all.

Shas'o

Quote Originally Posted by DrLove42 View Post
    Completly off topic, but I can see two of them from my office building window, and there's a Hypersonic windtunnel in my buildings basement....
    Awesome sauce!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast