BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default AP1 and Super Heavys

Does AP 1 grant a +1 to the damage roll vs Super Heavy Tanks? Its not listed as a modifier on the Apoc damage table so I was unsure.

Thanks

Banned

Every printing of the superheavy damage chart from IA:8 & IA: Apoc II have had it written as:

"Strength D / AP1 = +1"

Some say it doesn't stack due to the slash, but I'm inclined to say it does as adding another line of text would have required reformatting the entire page.

ah excellent thanks. I was going off a um....discovered online version of apoc rules...which didnt have anything regarding ap1.

cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotthammer View Post
    Every printing of the superheavy damage chart from IA:8 & IA: Apoc II have had it written as:

"Strength D / AP1 = +1"

Some say it doesn't stack due to the slash, but I'm inclined to say it does as adding another line of text would have required reformatting the entire page.
    I agree completely. SD is +1, and AP1 is +1. An SD AP1 weapon is +2.

Battle-Brother

But the core rules for Apocalypse (not the FW ones) do not say this

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by armbarred View Post
    Yes dont forget this fact but the IA are newer and i belive should be taken into account as the correct ruling but as with everything in apocalypse the organiser has final say in all matters

Quote Originally Posted by armbarred View Post
    The core rules were written for 4th edition, the FW ones update the system to 5th edition.

LOL well I am the organizer, and the only one who has a SH tank, but I didnt wanna cheat my opponents. Its all for fun though, took day off for 8000 vs 8000 battle tomorrow, complete with grilled dogs and burgers, cold beer and sodas, and hopefully a ton of pics.

I bought me a Stormlord and Chaos'd it up a bit, not finished, but dying to use it.

Chapter-Master

IA apoc 2 brings the rules formally up to date in giving AP1 +1 on the SH chart as well as normal...
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Chapter-Master

uh oh!

Another Apoc Question... that should be reserved for the Game Master of the Apoc game!

You do have a game master, right? It is highly recommended to have a game master for Apoc.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast