BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Demonus View Post
    LOL well I am the organizer, and the only one who has a SH tank, but I didnt wanna cheat my opponents. Its all for fun though, took day off for 8000 vs 8000 battle tomorrow, complete with grilled dogs and burgers, cold beer and sodas, and hopefully a ton of pics.

I bought me a Stormlord and Chaos'd it up a bit, not finished, but dying to use it.
    Wow, that sounds awesome. Enjoy your game
    Spam is considered to be a delicacy in parts of England. For local approximations, consider fine foods such as Beluga Caviar, truffles, or foie gras. - Actual GW website quote

To go by RAW it doesn't as AP 1 says to add 1 to rolls on the vehicle damage chart, but I would say that going by RAI it should stack with the +1 for strength D or add +1 on its own. As per RAW, though, it does not affect the Super Heavy vehicle damage chart, with a serious amount of strict rules lawyering.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Inquisitor View Post
    To go by RAW it doesn't as AP 1 says to add 1 to rolls on the vehicle damage chart, but I would say that going by RAI it should stack with the +1 for strength D or add +1 on its own. As per RAW, though, it does not affect the Super Heavy vehicle damage chart, with a serious amount of strict rules lawyering.
    Only if you go by the old rules. The new apoc rules clearly state that Str D and AP1 give you +1 to the table.

Quote Originally Posted by Gir View Post
    Only if you go by the old rules. The new apoc rules clearly state that Str D and AP1 give you +1 to the table.
    For the sake of settling the argument... where are these "new" rules?
    Spam is considered to be a delicacy in parts of England. For local approximations, consider fine foods such as Beluga Caviar, truffles, or foie gras. - Actual GW website quote

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by wkz View Post
    Imperial Armour Apocalypse 2.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by wkz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gir View Post
    Imperial Armour Apocalypse 2.
    see post #9 above...
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Banned

See post #2 even

Chapter-Master

Ha! I'll see your Denzark and I'll raise you Gotthammer!
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

turns out it didnt matter. 3 basilisk shots in first round, 3 pens. 2 chain reactions, wrecked stormlord.

500pt terrain for the win!

10 hour game (3 objectives worth 2, 2 and 4 pts) ended in a 0-0 tie. IG/BA/Eldar vs Chaos/Ork and my Hydra army (GK/SW/Marines/Eldar/IG Super Heavy) as in the last turn, I managed to kill 3 of the IG Vets holding an objective, and he rolled boxcars on his morale check sending them running off into the night.

MVP on our side was my Vindicare, who 1 shotted a leman russ, a storm raven, blew the turret off a second leman russ, and fired the shot that made the IG rout in the last round.

MVP on the other side was a battery of 3 Basilisks, that killed the Stormlord in Round 1, and the Ork Stompa in round 3. The apoc formations are severely IG skewed. The 2 formations used by the IG player were the one that allowed his tanks to ignore shaken for like 25pts, and the 50pt one for Basilisks that let him not have to roll to hit after using spotter rounds. SOOO cheap for how good they are.

Ork stompas gatlin gun fired 13 times before rolling doubles in 1st round hehe.

Was fun game, and ended about midnight.

Librarian

Are there many Str D AP1 weapons?

I have only a couple in Eldar (including 2 Fireprism formations).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast