BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Default Necron rumors--where are they?

Necron rumors!
    Y u no get coverage on bols like grey knights?

Chaplain

Cause GW is keeping an EXTREMLEY tight wrap on upcoming armies. Look at sisters, they've just popped up out of the blue. Same will happen with necrons probably
    Master Bryss and I build conversions IN A SHED. WITH CLIPPERS N' GLUE!
    Hi, I'm Titans newest recruit. PREPARE TO BE PURGED!!!

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberscape7 View Post
    Cause GW is keeping an EXTREMLEY tight wrap on upcoming armies. Look at sisters, they've just popped up out of the blue. Same will happen with necrons probably
    I wouldn't say Sisters came out of the blue exactly. It's been strongly rumoured that Sisters/Necrons/Tau would be the next armies for some time, we just didn't know in what order. Though them being a WD release did go under the radar somewhat.

Unlikely to be seen now until November unless it follows straight after the second part of the sisters codex:

August: Vampires/Sisters part 1
    September: Sisters part 2
    October: Fantasy?
    November: Necrons?
    December: Historically no major release in December

I think we may get a little more than just "Sisters part 2" in September, bearing in mind Games Day release display cabinets and whatnot. That is one month to look forward to, for definite

There is a mystery fantasy release planned for September, I doubt they would release a new army at the same time. Mind you Harry did say we would be seeing an end to GW workin through one book at a time, or something like that.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Iron Father

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    There is a mystery fantasy release planned for September, I doubt they would release a new army at the same time. Mind you Harry did say we would be seeing an end to GW workin through one book at a time, or something like that.
    Fingers crossed it's Ogre Kingdoms then
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

OK are next almost certainly, but that isn't the mystery release.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chaplain

I really want the mystery release to be Warhammer Seige, but that is massively unlikely.

I would expect something massive for Storm of Magic.

Iron Father

I think I read on beasts of war, they suspect it could be blood bowl. However I may have dreamt it
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast