BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Well, he's finished now. His real name is Gary btw.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Asymmetrical Xeno View Post
    I'm going to be a bit nit-picky, but shouldn't the area of space be pyramidal (or something)? A triangle is two dimensional and space isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Asymmetrical Xeno View Post
    This is the (work in progress) one off sculpt that when it is finished, will be painted up to give to my Dark Queen, it is called The Loft Guardian.

And apparently Xeno has finally gone off the deep end and has started to believe that his Lovecraftian gods are real ...

I actually really like the Loft Guardian, looked good as a mini and better when it was painted. Is N the initial of the name of you Dark Queen?

Chapter-Master

Yup, she's one of my best friends and came into my life at a time I really needed someone, so it's my weird little way of thanking her for being there for me. and good point about the pyramidal bit - doh! thanks for pointing that out..

I think you can be forgiven ... I can't think of a major sci-fi TV or movie franchise that doesn't do it

Chapter-Master

Started on the Psylorthion finally.

The half-moon shapes will be common in their infantry designs, while the vehicles will take on a more blocky 8-bit pixel feel.

- i'm hoping to texture it in various places with a cross-hatch type pattern, and of course it needs it's arm. I'm not sure about it's ethereal fin yet either, I prefer the look in the design to the one iv made.

Also on the subject of this games release, since it's more of a hobby and more for myself and my friends who also love this sort of thing - I've been thinking the best way to release it would be to have it "cast to order". I would be content if I could break even, but even then it's no biggie. I know fully well that my taste is kinda "niche".

Chapter-Master

early work in progress of a Psylorthion "Shackle Coda" (basicly their equivilent of a flying motorbike ) the texture in that small picture to the left of the larger one is what im going to cover up most of the space with. You'll see once I mean once you see it applied to larger areas.

Chapter-Master

Metal Masters of the Cascadian miniature being made :

Will likely need repair work to make them more like the original green - arms and torso can be replaced with paperclip wire to regain the thinness again.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Chapter-Master

Continuing the Psylorthion work with this large alien mech, it is called a Vorsicator.

Vorsicator's are armed with a single powerfull tripple barreled Vector Defracturizer, the Defracturizer has an inbuilt particle collider thats forms millions of temporary particle sized universes which combine their existences with the intended victim. After thie hit, the particle sized universes implode on themselves sucking the victims body into them as they vanish into non-existence. These fearsome war engines are only used in the most dire of consquences - and have made a perfect way to ward off enemy invaders in the Psylorthion Empire.

https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Chapter-Master

Found this spare Tolathian recast and painted him up, glued his fin to the side of a piece of terrain rather than just gluing the fin to the base (which I think is too fragile)

WIP jetbike for the Calixyrens :

WIP Psylorthion infantry weapons :

WIP Psylorthion vehicles and infantry :

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast