BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Chapter-Master

Chapter-Master

In other news...still waiting for the recasts -_-

But have started doing spacecraft (or Ethercraft) ship designs :

Chapter-Master

As it will be years likely before I am able to film the Tolathian web series, I have taken up filling the time by creating an all-new sci-fi audio-drama! the audio-drama has it's own characters and is set on the fringes of the ruins of the Adrifell civilization! It will consist of seven 10-minute episodes covering three seperate stories and will be made available on bandcamp and soundcloud.

Chapter-Master

Started sculpting the Calixyren Master model (from which id use recasts to make different poses, and other units with) :

Not sure it's close enough to the original sillohette so far, or if it's better. it will have a lot more detail as this is very "bare bones" at current.

Chapter-Master

with some detail added it starts to actually look like "something". Yep, my wargame isnt going to be a big seller LOL

:P Well I am planning on picking up a Master of Unlife when it does come out.

Chapter-Master

haha, you'll probably be the only one! I think they are one of the more accessible (at least for this setting) factions too. The Calixyrens on the other hand are a sentient mathematical formulae and together form a "mass equation".

Chapter-Master

Lot's more detail work done...The "weapon" arm at the bottom left needs more work, perhaps I will give it a barrel to make it look more obviously a weak. Otherwise I'm happy with it so far.

Chapter-Master

Decided to create a "new" Calixyren sculpt as the previous one wasnt close enough to the original artwork sillohette. I still like the older one so I've decided both will make master models with ones derived from the previous one being "high Tier" and units derived from the new one as "low tier". High Tier ones will be Commanders, high ranking officers, elite units ect while low-tier ones will be your basic troops, workers ect

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast