BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 116 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Mass Effect 3

Brother-Captain

Well, like I said, I likes my blood-lust pure and undiluted. I'm not interested in my war band going all Theban on me, regardless of what sexual orientations might be involved. I'd be shouting, "Look guys, 'Make war, not love.'"

Last edited by Necron2.0; 07-13-2011 at 04:19 AM.
    Necron2.0 (a.k.a. me) - "I used to wrestle with inner demons. Now we just sit for tea and scones, and argue over the weather."

Chaplain

War: f*ck yeah!
    You think running with scissors is dangerous? Try sky diving with them!

As excited as I am for ME3, I do wonder what will happen after that. Bioware have said they are considering other games in the ME universe but that ME3 will end Shepards story. A lot of people expect an MMO, which I think wouldn't be bad, if Bioware can show it can make SW:TOR work. On the other hand two very expensive MMOs especially when Bioware don't even have one up and running let alone successful yet.

I just hope eventually I can play as an Asari.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Well personally I think every romanceable character should be availble for romance by a Shepard of either gender just so the player can choose what they want whatever their orientation. I don't get the complaining about the focus on homosexual relationships in Bioware games that came up earlier either, in ME2 there were none, which is fewer than ME1 (female shepard+Liara).

My female Shepard wants her blue babies already.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    As excited as I am for ME3, I do wonder what will happen after that.
    Tabletop game!

But I imagine it will be an MMO, which will make me a little sad in some ways as I'd rather explore the universe without having to play online - a Wing Commander Privateer type game or something like the old Traveller PC games would be cool - a much more open RPG game.

Ordered my N7 edition... depending on when it comes out I'll probably take time off work to play it. If yuou think that's crazy I played LotSB twice as soon as I downloaded it despite it being 5am and having work in the morning (and being up all night waiting for it after the release delay!)

I would kill for a 28mm scale ME game. I've mentioned it in another thread I think that I paid an artist friend to make a full scale brone statue of my 'main' female Shepard character. I strongly recommend making friends with artists, chances are you can get them to do something for you at just the cost of materials if they can use it for their portfolio.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Geth, Collectors, Turians, Quarians, Krogans, Humans as the main races/armies.

Batarians, Salarians and a few other of those small species as "tie ins" somewhere.

Reapers couldn't work really...being so huge and all

Could follow GW and make multiple human races. Pirates, Alliance, Cerberus..

As a 40K style table top it'd work. Could also envision a Gothic style space fleet game...
    Last edited by DrLove42; 07-14-2011 at 06:09 AM.
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Chaplain

I'll just put it out there: I'd play as the Geth. Hell, if I had the time and money I'd try to convert a Geth army for 40k, possibly as Necrons.

Actually I think Asari instead of Quarians, they are the major player while the Migrant Fleet are quite minor. Of course it depends on the canonical ending of ME3.

Quote Originally Posted by DrLove42 View Post
    Geth, Collectors, Turians, Quarians, Krogans, Humans as the main races/armies.

Batarians, Salarians and a few other of those small species as "tie ins" somewhere.

Reapers couldn't work really...being so huge and all

Could follow GW and make multiple human races. Pirates, Alliance, Cerberus..

As a 40K style table top it'd work. Could also envision a Gothic style space fleet game...

Chapter-Master

How did i miss Asari? If I remebered Batarians how did I forget the Asari?

Depending on canon and time period could even have Rachni...

Looking forward to seeing the Quarians without a helemt in ME3....should be cool. And they do fight quite a lot...just usually only with the Geth
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by DrLove42 View Post
    Looking forward to seeing the Quarians without a helemt in ME3....should be cool. And they do fight quite a lot...just usually only with the Geth
    Wait, are they unmasking the Quarians? I have mixed feelings about that.

Page 2 of 116 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast