BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by miteyheroes View Post
    Demiurge are the race rumoured to be Squat-replacements.

Some people thought Hrud were rat-like because the 3rd ed rulebook had a picture of one that was hunched up and covered by a robe. It looked rather Jawa-eqsue. But the Xenology book fleshed them out quite a bit more.
    Ohhh yeah. That's right. Demiurg, that's who I was thinking of.
    "What scares us is I think we needed violence."
    http://reddragons40k.blogspot.com/

I do not belive this. If it true, great one more xeno race to be purged. But I do not belive it.

Personally I think this would be awesome. I know people complain that there are too many codices as it is, but I say the more variety the better! Especially xenos races...diversity is the ray of sunshine in the grimdark. Also these guys look totally cool and unique, if done well I could see them being a great addition to the game

If it is true, I hope they retire an army. Still got plenty of armies that need updating; nothing like picking an army and not having it updated for a decade.

Chapter-Master

As bad as it sounds if they retire an army it'll probably be Sisters. Hoopefullynot though. If they do...please be DA or BT

I'll colour myself into the suspicious camp. Until I see it I won't believe it. When I see it, I won't buy any of them....probably...
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by DrLove42 View Post
    As bad as it sounds if they retire an army it'll probably be Sisters. Hoopefullynot though. If they do...please be DA or BT

I'll colour myself into the suspicious camp. Until I see it I won't believe it. When I see it, I won't buy any of them....probably...
    +1

Damn you AX
    ....shhh, it's okay, it's just me.... I`m Beast at the back of your head.

this is not good news in my opinion,

why is GW starting a new army when they have plenty of work fixing almost half of their current armies codexes.-BT, DA, Tau, Sisters, Chaos, Demons, Necrons.

not to mention the fact that some armies dont have a full range of models*cough* tyranids*cough*thunderwolves*hack*

or armies that should have new models redesigned cause most are from 3rd edtition or later and just look silly.plaguebearers,ragnar, some eldar units, just to mention a few of the top of my head. this could easily be implemented with random model updates monthly and it could keep the fires turning in other armies besides whats new on the block

lets fix whats broken then move on to new projects

I dont see 6th coming out for a year or more so i hope they do whats right first

Chapter-Master

Lol, 2 shout-outs in this thread to me...good to know I have a reputation of being the BOL's own resident squiggly alien of squigglyness.

Yeah, Ghost21 has said in response to be my question on Umbra -
    there will be some kind of avatar of Qah and units ala a homonculi force..

If that's true, ill be getting my own perfect 40k army. I've only waited 17 years for it. Be happy for me

he also said about Hrud -
    they have a distinct tribe system... think of how rottern plague monks look next to standard skaven

So this army could very well be pretty diverse!

Me happy. Me very happy.

Now back to painting shoggoths...
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Actually GW seems to be trying to increase the rate it updates armies, I think it was Harry on Warseer who said the one at a time policy was being abandoned. So introducing new races might not slow down the rate of updating.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Actually GW seems to be trying to increase the rate it updates armies, I think it was Harry on Warseer who said the one at a time policy was being abandoned. So introducing new races might not slow down the rate of updating.
    Wasnt there also a rumour of the next edition lasting longer than the last and current one also?
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast