BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Abbess Sanctorum

Quote Originally Posted by Melissia View Post
    Kanluwen is laughing SO hard right now.
    I dunno how much more stongly I have to hint about this thread :P
    The mouth of the Emperor shall meditate wisdom; from His tongue shall speak judgment

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Lockark View Post
    In every incarnation the Hrud have never been floaty. They have always been hunched over and shadowy figures clothed in rags. I would think this would be a aspect of them that they will always have, to play into the idea of them being a subterranean race that spreads threw a world like a "infestation".

Making them floaty and Mi-Go like would mean a very sharp change in direction for the hurd. In all honesty at that point why even call them hrud any more? I could see Games Workshop maby making a Lovecraftian-esq race based of the Mi-go or the Great Race, ect. But I can't realy see them turning the Hurd into thows races.
    True, maybe give them worm like bodies and get rid of the wings? I might research other subterranean lifeforms for inspiration (many seem blind, so maybe not having eyes could be cool?)

Even if these rumours are all BS, it's given me an insane amount of ideas - and I might just go suclpt/cast up my own personal army of them anyway.

@Mel,

I'm sure most of us know these rumours could be BS, but it's fun to debate and for me personally - very inspiring. I always take rumours with a grain of salt, but I find them enjoyable regardless if they end up true or not (i.e. demiurg rumours from some years ago inspired me to sculpt my own demiurg force up from how I visualised them).
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Veteran-Sergeant
    That would make it too easy for the Imperial Assassins

Quote Originally Posted by Melissia View Post
    I dunno how much more stongly I have to hint about this thread :P
    I missed a joke here. Who is Kanluwen?

Abbess Sanctorum

Quote Originally Posted by Lancel View Post
    I missed a joke here.
    *looks at the various "Hrud rumor" threads across the internet"

... one could say that yes
    The mouth of the Emperor shall meditate wisdom; from His tongue shall speak judgment

I'll believe this when I see it...
    The Krandor 116th Airborne: Flying Arctic Rednecks..IN SPACE!!!
    http://paradoxgaming.intodit.com- Proud seller of time-space disruptions since 2010

then again nothing wrong with wishful thinking .... genestealer cult anyone lol

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567