BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 'ard Boyz GKs

Not bad, I would drop some of the dozer blades and give the terminators some Daemon hammer.

Coteaz is nice, just not my cup of tea. Personally I like the idea of having the Librarian and GM hanging with Terminators and this way with 2 Hammerhands and a Might of Titan your terminators are rolling around at Str 7 (8 if you don't need your force weapons)

Chapter-Master

Yeah, I like the list. Same thing, I'd definitely put a pair of Hammers in the Terminator squad and I don't usually take Dozer Blades. Looks pretty solid, though.

As to Coteaz vs the Librarian, it's a bit of personal preference. The Librarian brings the Shrouding, Quickening and Might of Titan and a Psychic Hood, while Coteaz brings melta and cheap scoring (Acolyte squads), defense against Seizing the Initiative, and is able to hinder enemy reserves. Incidentally, both have Hammerhand, so no difference there.

Anyways, in this list a Librarian and Coteaz/Acolytes are pretty easy to swap out. I'd try some games with both and see which you prefer.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolKidRoc View Post
    What would you do to take the list to 1850? Got a tournament coming in September I need to start getting read for too.
    Oops, missed this, my bad. Here's the list I'm taking to the Bay Area Open at the end of the month:

HQ
    Grand Master 220
    Rad/Psykotroke/Blind Grenades, 2 Servo Skulls

Coteaz 100

Elite

6 Paladins 410
    MC Psycannon/Hammer
    MC Psycannon/Halberd
    Storm Bolter/Halberd
    Storm Bolter/MC Halberd
    Storm Bolter/Hammer
    Storm Bolter/B. Banner

Troops

10 GKSS 270
    Hammer, 2 Psycannons, Rhino

10 GKSS 271
    Hammer, 2 Psycannons, Rhino, Searchlight

4 Warrior Acolytes 87
    3 Meltaguns, Rhino, Searchlight

4 Warrior Acolytes 87
    3 Meltaguns, Rhino, Searchlight

Heavy Support (405pts)

Dreadnoughts 135
    2 TL Autocannons, Psybolt Ammo

Dreadnoughts 135

Dreadnoughts 135

Total: 1850
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12