BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Librarian

Default New Easterling models

I was told by a friend working at Warhammer World that the new Easterling models look amazing... at the time I thought nothing of it but have since thought that I've not heard of any new Easterling models. Has anyone else heard anything about new models coming soon?
    Cats and Dogs are better than kids because they eat less, don't ask for money and if they get pregnant you can sell their children.

Brother-Sergeant

Could he have meant the new Betrayer and the Knight of Umbar models? Other than that i don't know.

Librarian

good point, I guess he could have meant them... ah well maybe it was wishful thinking for a cool new Fallen Realms model set
    Cats and Dogs are better than kids because they eat less, don't ask for money and if they get pregnant you can sell their children.

Librarian

looks like this [url]http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/armySubUnitCats.jsp?catId=cat1360000&rootCatGameSt yle=[/url] was what he meant... I was hoping that the rumours were wrong and we were going to get plastic easterling kataprakts but no such luck

Brother-Sergeant

Yeah. I was really suprised to see that all that command stuff came on. I had only heard rumours of the new naz. and thought that was it. IŽll be picking up at least the 2 naz, and 8 blisters of black guard(including command). Fun times indeed
    Last edited by icecube; 09-20-2009 at 08:02 AM. Reason: Actually i donŽt think iŽll take kardush as he doesnt use the dark magick

Librarian

black guard look really nice... tempting me to the dark side :P

Librarian

Not sure if this is allowed, please mod if not, but I just read on the new TLA forums that Rohan and Isengard are getting the next wave of reinforcement models, apparently there's a panel in the October White Dwarf confirming this. (Original article here [url]http://www.terrainguild.com/thelastalliance/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=73[/url]) Continued support and more models is always good news!