While I agree that the little book cover nub does make it hard to page through the SoM book for the purpose of general reading and rules reference I disagree entirely about everything else.

Include a die? As much as I think the spinner is fairly cheap and will break down over time... that's better than losing my special "winds of magic" die. Ideally in a year from now if I decide I want to play SoM I'd rather be able to just break out the book than be forced to search through my large collection of dice to find one specific die.

As for the Chimera, have you ever even seen classical art pieces of a chimera? One of the heads is most definitely coming out of the back. GW just made it look a little more anatomically correct. ( [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chimera_(mythology[/url]) ).

The Cockatrice is reeling back and preparing the strike at something directly in front. Looking up some images of roosters fighting (don't take this as an endorsement for an illegal sport either). You will see the head down to protect the vulnerable arteries in the neck, the claws up, and the wings out. This pretty much mimics the exact pose of the cockatrice.

Buildings aren't broken. I've never even heard this argument before. It's hard to shift units out of buildings but hey.. welcome to the point of buildings. I do think there should be size restrictions for how many models fit into a building, but that's about it.

Really, you are complaining about the magnet sticking to other magnetic things? How about just keeping other magnetic surfaces away from the book... it's not like the magnets are particularly powerful... they barely hold the cover together. Last I checked they weren't pulling metal forks from across the room and I haven't seen a single image of someone putting their SoM book on the fridge. This is just complaining for the sake of complaining now.